W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer is a Fat Burner diet pill from US based internet sports nutrition company Ubervita. It is described as Amazon.com’s best selling supplement and although we don’t know whether this is true, W700 has attracted numerous positive customer reviews.
When you are looking to lose weight, a powerful fat burner that helps increase your metabolism can seem like a good option.
W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer looks to be a standard bodybuilding style product and the only thing that seems any different about this supplement is the high amount of positive customer feedback it has attracted.
W700 contains ingredients with a stimulant effect and looks to be fairly standard fat burner that may give you a lift in mood and energy. However there is nothing here that is particularly aimed at weight loss, instead, it is mainly concerned about improving stamina and energy levels, which can help weight loss, but taking is often a short-lived effect. Evidence has indicted that people soon become accustomed to caffeine and the initial metabolism boosting effect soon wears off.
W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer looks totally unconvincing. The product website comes with zero information and clinical evidence and does not even explain how and when to take this supplement.
W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Review
W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer is fat burner that promises to help you lose weight by thermogenesis.
Research has shown that the speed of the metabolism varies from individual to individual and is affected by your lifestyle, diet, age and genetic make up.
Certain foodstuffs such as caffeine can raise the speed of the metabolism and body temperature enabling you to burn off excess fat more efficiently. This is the thinking behind all fat burners and they can be effective for some weight loss.
In addition, if you carry out exercise or follow a gym routine and you may find that exercise performance is improved due to your enhanced energy levels. Some customers just like the energy buzz that a fat burner can cause. However, this does not appeal to everyone and in some case weight loss is short lived once your body becomes accustomed to stimulants.
At first glance, W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer looks a typical body builder weight loss product.
The product website follows the usual style of black pages, moodily lit shots of men with muscles and dramatic product pictures but lacks any details about the ingredients contained in the supplement. Nor does it provide any clinical evidence that proves that it works. Just a picture of the packaging and that is just about it.
W700 is also available via Amazon but again do not provide much product information.
How to Take W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer
Product information does not give any directions on how to take but many people appear to use one or two capsules a day.
Ubervita are an American company based in Washington State.
Other Ubervita products include Roct Energy Ignitor Drink Mix an energy drink apparently containing a formula “years in the making” and UberDay a supplement aimed at men’s health.
Ubervita also sell UberSurge a pre workout performance supplement designed to make you;
Command your training as you command your life.
W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Concerns:
- Lack of clinical proof
- No details provided about where this product is actually made
- Are all the positive reviews really genuine?
We could not find out much about the company behind the Ubervita name. Despite the glossy image of the product website, this company is hard to trace.
Ubervita do not provide any information about how to take this diet pill. This information is also absent from the company’s Amazon advertising.
What Does W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Claim To Do?
According to the Amazon advert, there are five key features to this supplement.
It is described as a;
- Diet pill that works fast: Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer for Extreme Weight Loss
- Most powerful and trusted Thermogenic Diet Pill in the industry
- Made in the USA, in GMP certified labs, with certified ingredients
- Weight Loss: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fat Burner used by elite professional athletes
This all sounds good but none of these statements are backed up with one shred of evidence.
No elite athletes have endorsed this fat burner and there is no “most powerful and trusted diet pill in the industry”.
Although it sounds good to make claims there is no proof is given regarding the certified ingredients or the GMP certified labs.
In fact, the only point that gives this diet pill any credibility at all is the high amount of customer feedback on the Amazon page.
Despite this, the Ubervita Facebook presence is incredibly small with only 89 likes.
According to the Facebook page;
W700 is now the top selling Thermogenic on Amazon! Weight loss. Fat Burner. Energy. W700 delivers!
This may be true and with over 400 reviews at the time of writing, there is no question that a lot of people have tried this supplement, if the feedback is to be believed. However nobody is talking about this supplement elsewhere which is odd.
Does W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Work?
Customer feedback seems too convincing to deny that this product obviously does seem to work for many people. We were prepared to be sceptical and as we all know fake reviews on Amazon are sadly common but this is not what is happening here.
There are too many positive reviews from genuine Amazon customers to simply ignore.
When it comes down to any clinical evidence or information about this diet pill product information is lacking. It all looks totally unconvincing yet listening to customer feedback it seems that it may do something.
What Are The Ingredients of W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer?
W700 is a fat burner diet pill made by US company Ubervita. The company do not provide any ingredients information but we found the contents listed on the label.
Serving size is one capsule and because the ingredients are in a proprietary blend, we cannot give you an accurate breakdown.
Proprietary Blend 468 mg:
- Caffeine: This is the principle ingredient in many fat burning diet pills. Some research has shown that caffeine can cause thermogenesis and fat oxidation (fat burning) and this can be helpful for weight loss.
However, you do have to consider that an average cup of instant coffee contains 100mg of caffeine so is there really any need to take this ingredient in supplement form? In addition, the body can quickly become accustomed to caffeine and the metabolism boost effect can slow down.
- Schizandra (Schisandra): Is a plant that predominantly grows in Russia and China. There is some evidence that it may increase energy levels, physical performance and endurance. It is sometimes used for medicine against liver disease because the chemicals contained in the plant stimulate enzymes that speed up biochemical reactions in the liver.
Source: WebMD resource
- L- Arginine: Amino acid (chemical building block) that is obtainable through diet most notably red meat and dairy products. It helps blood vessels dilate and because of this is sometimes used to treat heart conditions. L Arginine is sometimes used to improve blood circulation and has a variety of uses including a preventative against the common cold, high blood pressure and improved kidney function after transplant. May cause drug interactions. Source: WebMD resource
- Beta Alanine: Naturally occurring amino acid, which is sometimes, used in sports supplements.
Limited clinical testing has suggested that it may improve fatigue levels. When Beta Alanine was trialled on an American football team it seemed there was an improvement in stamina and endurance when taken over a regular period.
- Gurana Seed extract: This seed is extracted from a native Brazilian climbing plant Paullina cupana, which has small red berries that contain higher levels of caffeine than coffee.
- Urva Ursi: This natural plant extract is believed to be effective for urinary tract disorders and kidney infections. Has a diuretic effect and lacks evidence regarding long-term safety. May interact with medication and can cause gastrointestinal side effects.
- Capsicum: When taken in sufficient quantities, some research has indicated that high levels of capsaicoinds increases the metabolism and promote fat burning. One clinical test carried out in Thailand found that after eating 5g of chilli peppers the metabolism was increased for 30 minutes after ingestion. Source : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14649970
- Garcinia Cambogia: This South Asian fruit has been investigated for its role in weight loss and appears to have some positive short-term effects. The rind of the fruit contains hydroxycitric acid, which is believed to have an appetite suppressing effect.
There is some evidence that it can help people feel full and it may have potential for fat reduction and the treatment of diabetes but research is currently ongoing.
- Raspberry Ketones: Much touted weight loss ingredient but mainly tested on animals and no real proof that it works on humans for weight loss. Requires further evidence and human testing.
- Tribulus: Flowering plant that is considered a weed in some parts of America and sometimes known as Devil’s weed or Goathead It is believed to increase testosterone levels and for this reason is sometimes used in dietary supplements that improve performance (both athletic and sexual). However although this has worked in animal testing, research on humans has proved otherwise
- Vitamin B6 2000 mcg: Sounds a lot but only 2mg, also called Pyridoxine and involved in many aspects of the metabolism and vital for the breakdown of lipids. Vitamin B6 is present in many foodstuffs including pork, bread, eggs, fish and poultry. You need around 1.4 mg of B6 a day if you are a man, women need about 1.2 mg.
Does W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Have Any Side Effects?
A few customers have complained of side effects and nausea seems to be a common problem. Schisandra is known for causing gastrointestinal problems and may increase the risk of contracting peptic ulcers.
Made me sick to my stomach and gave me bad headaches.
I stopped taking due to some nausea feeling later in the day. At first I thought it was some digestive problems or I ate something bad but the feeling kept coming back the next couple of days. I went off the pill and the nausea feeling disappeared.
were two typical comments.
As well as gastrointestinal side effects, you may experience problems if you are sensitive to caffeine and stimulants. These may include
- Increased need to urinate
Avoid if pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not take if you have an underlying health condition related to your heart or blood pressure or if you suffer from acid reflux or GORD.
Seek the advice of your doctor if you are taking medication because some of these ingredients can cause interactions.
Avoid if you are taking Warfarin, heart medication or Lithium. If you take it and experience side effects discontinue use immediately.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer?
Yes, there are numerous customer reviews on Amazon with new comments being added as we write! Reviews are mainly positive and for the most part look genuine.
One customer, a top 500 reviewer, wrote;
In 3 months, I dropped from a 35″ pant to 30″ and from XL shirt to Medium.
He went on to explain;
They provided me with plenty of energy throughout the day but did NOT leave me feeling jittery. One thing I want to say is that this is NOT a miracle pill. I put in a lot of hard work at the gym and followed a strict diet. In conjunction with diet and exercise, these pills are truly incredible
Another customer reported;
This does not make me feel jittery at all and I am thrilled about that and it has all natural ingredients.
It gives me a boost, curbs my hunger (I take one with a meal). It has been helping me stay on my diet/exercise track and I could not be happier! No warming effect for me (which is good because that part made me nervous), but I still believe it works very well! I feel great! I highly recommend it!
Great Product, I lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks with minimum walking regularly and it seems to work for me.
Not everyone is as pleased;
No rush of energy. I’ve even doubled the dose. Nothing. Ziltch. I had high hopes for this product. Another product in the garbage. I’m now sceptical of all these positive reviews.
A few customers have experienced side effects such as nausea and headaches.
This product did absolutely nothing for me and gave me migraines, something I’ve never had in my life. Already boxed up and sent back, not losing $30 on something like this.
One customer was dissatisfied with taking this diet pill but was impressed with Ubervita’s sales policy;
This product did nothing for me. I do have to say that the customer service was great! Everyone is different when it comes to this kind of thing and they let me return it no questions asked!
Does W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Ubervita do not advertise a money back guarantee but if you are dissatisfied with the supplement, it appears they may give you a refund.
There are no details provided about this policy and the website lacks any legal terms and conditions regarding any guarantee.
Some customers who were dissatisfied and bought via Amazon.com got their money back and were happy with this company.
Where Can I Buy W700 Thermogenic Hyper-Metabolizer?
The best place to buy W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer is via Amazon.com.
One bottle of 60 capsules costs $29.95. Product information does not give any directions on how to take but many people appear to use one or two capsules a day so it should last between 1-2 months.
W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer is not available from Amazon.co.uk so you would need to contact the company if you wanted to buy from outside the USA.
You can also buy W700 direct from the Ubervita website for the same price ($29.95).