Aimed at hardcore bodybuilders who want to reduce the pockets of stubborn fat standing in their way of physical perfection, Underground Pharma Hurricane is a supplement designed to create hard muscle gains, increased strength, boost testosterone, and improve workout endurance. It uses Ostarine, a Selective Androgen Receptor Moderator (SARM), which is considered a safer alternative to anabolic steroids. They promise it creates none of the usual side effects of steroids, but with all of the benefits.
Does it live up to the hype? What we know of SARMs currently is that they were created in the 1990’s as a possible alternative therapy for those with muscle wasting diseases. They then became of interest to the sports supplement industry for physical performance. The most important thing to know is that they are not currently approved for human use, and the US FDA is trying to make them illegal to buy and sell. That aside, The Muscle Watchdog delves into the ingredients to see if they live up to the hype.
Underground Pharma Hurricane Pros
- Ostarine seems to be effective at building muscle mass and is used pharmaceutically
Underground Pharma Hurricane Cons
- Not approved for human use and about to become illegal
- Can have serious side effects
- No money-back guarantee from Underground Pharma
Consider using the consumer #1 rated testosterone booster – CLICK HERE
Underground Pharma Hurricane Overview
What You Need To Know About Underground Pharma Hurricane
Manufactured in the US by Underground Pharma, Hurricane is a Selective Androgen Receptor Moderator thought to be as effective as anabolic steroids at packing on solid muscle, increasing strength, and improving endurance.
It is sold by several agents and third-party distributors, however you cannot buy from Underground Pharma directly. This makes them a step removed from the selling process, which means you do not have a money-back guarantee directly with them.
It comes in capsule form and contains about 22 days worth of product if you take the standard 2 capsules a day dose. They say it does not carry the same risks as anabolic steroids but many of the same benefits, but studies are not conclusive about the safety or efficacy of Ostarine, the main ingredient.
What Are The Side Effects Of Underground Pharma Hurricane?
Leaving aside that Ostarine is not considered safe for human use, the limited studies done on it show some similar side effects to anabolics. It can increase the risk of liver damage, stroke, and heart disease.
The other ingredients, including DHEA and D-AA, are included for their hormone boosting credentials, however the clinical trials to prove that it can boost testosterone in healthy individuals is lacking and they do not show much promise as physical performance enhancers either.
They do, however, carry a range of possible side effects including stomach upset, dry mouth, irritability, and acne.
How Much Does Underground Pharma Hurricane Cost?
The recommended retail price for Underground Pharma Hurricane is $99, an expensive supplement considering you only get around 22 days worth of product for that.
Our Verdict On Underground Pharma Hurricane
We cannot recommend this product because it contains Ostarine, which is not considered safe for human use and is currently on the banned list for the US food and drug administration and about to be made illegal. It possibly will provide muscle gains but at a price, both dollar and health-wise.
Aside from this, there is little information to support its efficacy as a performance enhancer and the other ingredients Hurricane contains are also lacking clinical evidence to support their testosterone boosting promise. Where someone is deficient in testosterone, it may help to balance hormone levels, which could support energy, male fertility, and libido, but there is little evidence that it promotes better physical performance.
Also, Underground Pharma does not offer a clear money-back refund policy on their own site.
Overall, we do not recommend Underground Pharma Hurricane to our readers.
The most popular testosterone booster in 2018
is Iron Brothers.
A good price, 100% money-back guarantee, and a great list of ingredients have made Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster the top choice for anyone looking to gain muscle.
Discover the reason why there are thousands of positive reviews from customers who have increased their testosterone levels, and why it's our editor's top pick.
Read the Muscle Watchdog Iron Brothers review here.
Underground Pharma Hurricane Key Features
Promising to get to work quickly on providing real, hard muscle gains, suitable for pro-bodybuilders and athletes, Underground Pharma Hurricane considers itself an elite product for those wanting to make a huge change to their physical appearance and performance.
They say Hurricane will promote muscle mass, increase exercise endurance, create greater strength, and boost testosterone, which will help sexual appetite, energy, and improve the immune system.
How to Take Underground Pharma Hurricane
Take 1 capsule up to three times per day on an empty stomach 20 minutes prior to food. Take it with sufficient amount of the water. Take no longer than 12 weeks, then take a 2-week break. We recommend Post Cycle Therapy after each prohormone cycle, or as an individual product in the period of gaining muscle mass. For maximum effects we recommend consuming a diet with high value protein contents.
Underground Pharma Hurricane comes in a pack containing 45 capsules, which you are meant to take twice a day, meaning this container will last less than a month and at $99 dollars it is a financial investment.
Underground Pharma Hurricane Concerns:
- Contains Ostarine, a banned substance not approved for human use
- No money-back guarantee from Underground Pharma
- Limited clinical studies on the efficacy or safety of the ingredients Hurricane contains
Underground Pharma says to cycle this product for the best possible effects, and follow a post cycle therapy to support a healthy liver and mitigate against side effects.
What Does Underground Pharma Hurricane Claim To Do?
Underground Pharma Hurricane promises to work quickly to improve muscle gains and reduce unwanted fat in areas that are difficult to spot reduce, such as abs and pecs. They say it is suited to hard gainers or those who struggle to gain any muscle mass with diet and exercise alone. Also, for pro-lifters and bodybuilders who need a boost pre-competition or who need support post comp to accelerate recovery.
With ingredients that act like anabolic steroids, they say it is as effective but with fewer side effects. It also contains ingredients that they boast are testosterone boosting which will support energy, sexual libido, and protect the immune system.
Does Underground Pharma Hurricane Work?
SARMs are not very well understood currently and so the efficacy of them and more importantly, the safety of them in human use, are little known. Some trials found no significant difference in physical performance, muscle mass, or strength than a placebo group after a 12-week study, but others say that Ostarine shows promise as a muscle gainer and has been used pharmaceutically for muscle wastage diseases. Perhaps it is a case of providing no results in otherwise healthy individuals.
As it is a substance not currently approved for human use and SARMs are about to become illegal in the US, the risks may just be too great to be worth any possible gains. The cost of this supplement also makes it hard to recommend.
What Are The Ingredients of Underground Pharma Hurricane?
- Ostarine (15 mg): Often described as a safe anabolic steroid, is a form of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) that is a pharmaceutical drug. Interest has been shown in it clinically as a drug to treat muscle wasting diseases but where science goes, the sports nutrition companies follow not long after. Used in supplements as a muscle builder, it is reported to have fewer side effects than anabolic steroids, but it is far from proven to be safe. In fact, it is not approved for human use in the US at all. The US anti-doping agency says it is illegal to sell Ostarine in supplements, and is in the process of locking down all SARMs so that it will become harder to buy and sell them. Ostamine reportedly works by helping to gain muscle, increase endurance and promote strength, all without interfering with the male hormone testosterone in the same way that anabolic steroids do. However, side effects include rage, baldness, aggression, infertility, and depression. SARMs have also been known to cause liver toxicity and increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. As so little is known about the efficacy and safety of Ostarine is not recommended for use in humans currently.
- DHEA (100 mg): Responsible for the production of male and female sex hormones which can improve sexual appetite, affect fertility and may have some effect on cognition and thinking performance. It has shown promise in regulating depression and has benefits when used topically on the skin but as far as physical performance affects, it has shown very few reliable results so far. It is often added to sports supplements as a testosterone booster and to support exercise endurance but is not proven in this field. It can cause some side effects including acne, hair loss, stomach upset, and high blood pressure. It is not suitable for long-term use in doses of more than 50mg daily. It interacts poorly with other hormone therapies and liver medication. Source
- D-aspartic Acid Monosodium (1655 mg): An amino acid that is thought to increase testosterone production which may improve male fertility and is believed to be effective in boosting physical performance temporarily. There is very little evidence to support its use as a sports enhancer currently but doses of between 2000-3000mg daily are thought to be optimal. Side effects may include irritability, headaches and nervousness. Source
- Zinc (30 mg): Found in meat and eggs and is important for the normal function of many of the bodies organs. It is a potent anti-oxidant which can help protect and repair environmental damage and is also involved in the production of testosterone for those that are deficient. It might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney, and stomach damage if taken continually at high doses and over a long period. Source
- Vitamin D (25 mcg): Important for strong, healthy bones and a robust immune system, but also has other benefits such as improved cognition. It is synthesized through the skin’s exposure to sunlight but in countries where not much time is spent outdoors, it is often supplemented. When taking too much vitamin D, side effects can include weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, and vomiting. Source
Does Underground Pharma Hurricane Have Any Side Effects?
There are several reported side effects from the ingredients contained within Underground Pharma Hurricane. The use of SARMs can have serious effects on liver toxicity and increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Hair loss
- Stomach upset
- High blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Metallic taste
For use by healthy adults only, not recommended to persons under the age of 18 years. Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women. Consult a physician if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Immediately discontinue use if you experience adverse effects. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Underground Pharma Hurricane?
There were no user reviews online at the time of writing, and we would expect to see unbiased opinions before buying any product.
Does Underground Pharma Hurricane Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Underground Pharma does not offer a 100% money-back guarantee on their products, choosing to sell through third-party agents and distributors who have their own returns and refund policies.
Where Can I Buy Underground Pharma Hurricane?
You cannot buy this product or any other Underground Pharma supplements from their website. They sell via third parties, agents, and distributors instead. As some of the ingredients are not suitable for human consumption and all SARMs are soon to be made illegal to buy and sell, this may become a black-market product.
The US drug administration has already started to tackle third party retailers such as Amazon and eBay, with many credit card companies also banned from purchases of SARMs.
Underground Pharma Hurricane Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Underground Pharma Hurricane.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.