Underground Pharma Decimate eca is a fat burning supplement that claims to provide extreme weight loss, which doesn’t sound feasible nor sensible to us.
Below we will take an in-depth look at Underground Pharma Decimate eca, to decide whether it really could meet this bold claim and to find out of it is safe to take.
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Pros
- There is nothing positive about this product
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Cons
- Very expensive
- Contains banned and potentially dangerous substances
- Website is very poorly translated
- No money-back guarantee
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Overview
What You Need To Know About Underground Pharma Decimate eca
Underground Pharma Decimate eca is a fat burning supplement that aims to help a consumer lose weight and build muscle.
The ingredients are hidden behind a proprietary blend so the amounts of the individual ingredients are not clear, and so the dosages are likely to be low. The product appears to have changed slightly, as after searching for pictures of the full product label, Decimate eca seems to have once contained the banned substance, Ephedrine, or Ma-huang. This is no longer mentioned in the ingredients list on the official website, however there are no images of the full product label on the product page so we cannot be sure if it has been removed.
The product also contains Citrus Aurantium which contains Synephrine. Synephrine has been found to speed up heart rate and raise blood pressure, and could lead to harmful health effects even in otherwise healthy people. This can be particularly problematic when taken in combination with stimulants such as caffeine as it is here. It has been linked to a number of serious side effects and deaths.
Another ingredient that hugely concerns us is 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Dimethylamylamine was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s prohibited substances list in 2010. Therefore, competitive athletes should avoid taking it. It is also considered a drug in Canada and is not permitted in dietary supplements or natural health products, and due to safety concerns, it has been removed from military stores in the US. It has also been banned in New Zealand. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers supplements containing Dimethylamylamine to be illegal. Its use has been linked to several reports of serious, life-threatening side effects.
Decimate eca is manufactured by Underground Pharma, a company who does appear to remain rather underground. They make a range of supplements and claim to have been around for ten years, however, we have been unable to find much information out about the company, not even where they are based, although it does seem that they are unlikely to be in the US or UK due to the poor English throughout the website.
What Are The Side Effects Of Underground Pharma Decimate eca?
There are side effects associated with the use of Citrus Aurantium and its active ingredient, Synephrine. It can speed up heart rate and raise blood pressure, and could lead to harmful health effects and has been linked to a number of deaths. It is particularly problematic when taken in combination with stimulants such as caffeine (which this product contains). Headaches, including migraines, and nausea have also been found by users as a side effect.
There are lots of potential side effects from the caffeine content, including headache, insomnia, irritability, diarrhoea, nausea, increased heart rate and breathing, and high blood pressure.
Dimethylamylamine is likely to be unsafe when taken by mouth. Since it is thought to work like a stimulant, there is concern that it might increase the chance of serious side effects such as rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
There have been several reports of dangerous side effects including stroke, a condition called lactic acidosis, heart attack, liver injury, and death in people who have taken dimethylamylamine.
How Much Does Underground Pharma Decimate eca Cost?
Underground Pharma Decimate eca is expensive. It costs $79.00 for 90 capsules, which is a 45-day supply.
Our Verdict On Underground Pharma Decimate eca
We have a lot of concerns about Underground Pharma Decimate eca. There is very little information available about the company online, and the website is written very poorly with badly translated English, which makes it very hard to trust. The entire product label is not shown anywhere, so we cannot be absolutely sure about the ingredients as they appear to have changed at some point.
There are also problems with the ingredients in the product. The amounts are hidden behind a proprietary blend so we cannot say how effective they are likely to be at all, and there are many problematic ingredients, including Citrus Aurantium, and 1,3-Dimethylamylamine which are both potentially dangerous and have been banned in some places.
There is also no information whatsoever about the company’s returns policy, and the only way to contact them is through a contact form, which greatly concerns us. Added to that the high price and the apparent lack of money-back guarantee, and there is no way we can recommend Underground Pharma Decimate eca to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Key Features
Underground Pharma Decimate eca is a fat burning supplement to increase muscle mass and help a user to lose weight. They say that people now want these effects, not for aesthetic reasons, but for health – “Obesity belongs to civilization diseases that are responsible for thousands of dead people every day.” The website is written in very poor English and consequently, much of it does not make sense or is unclear, which is not reassuring when you are looking for a supplement to take.
Underground Pharma Decimate eca contains stimulants, including Synephrine from the Citrus Aurantium as well as caffeine, so it is possible that the supplement could take a consumer over the recommended daily dose and lead to potential side effects, although it is unclear how much of these are present in the blend. The company do recommend avoiding all other caffeine when taking this supplement.
How to Take Underground Pharma Decimate eca
- For the first three days take 1 capsule before breakfast on an empty stomach. After three days you can add another capsule 6-8 hours after the first dose. Take it with a sufficient amount of water. Because of the extreme strength, do not use after 6pm.
Evodia is thought by some to be a thermogenic weight-loss aid, but clinical evidence is sparse, and no research has been conducted in humans. Studies in rats also show that it reduces the effectiveness of caffeine, and causes caffeine to break down much quicker so we are not sure why they are found together in this product.
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Concerns:
- Contains 1,3-Dimethylamylamine which is on the prohibited substances list, banned in certain countries, and is potentially very dangerous
- Very little information about the company is available
- No customer reviews
- Lots of potentially serious side effects
As the ingredients are all hidden behind a proprietary blend, it is impossible to say whether the ingredients could have any effect on weight loss or muscle gain, but it is likely that the ingredients are generally under-dosed and therefore ineffective. There are also huge concerns with the safety of some of them, as well as the fact that Dimethylamylamine is on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s prohibited substances list.
What Does Underground Pharma Decimate eca Claim To Do?
Underground Pharma Decimate eca claims to provide extreme weight loss and increase muscle mass.
Does Underground Pharma Decimate eca Work?
We think it is highly unlikely that Underground Pharma Decimate eca will work as described.
The main active ingredient that will actually work to burn fat is plain old caffeine, however these effects could also be reduced because of the Evodia extract. Most of the other fat burners contained in the mix either fail to be backed by science or are generally ineffective, as well as potentially very dangerous.
Synephrine (found in Citrus Aurantium) and caffeine both have clinical support to show that they do contribute to weight loss efforts when taken in adequate dosages. The problem here is that no individual ingredient quantities have been provided, which makes it impossible to accurately establish the effectiveness of the individual ingredients used in Decimate eca.
What Are The Ingredients of Underground Pharma Decimate eca?
The ingredients are made up of a proprietary blend of 655mg; the individual amounts are not listed.
- N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine: Some people use it as an appetite suppressant, but there is little clinical evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived. Source
- Caffeine: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. Caffeine is also known to boost athletic performance. Source
- White Willow Bark: Contains salicin, which acts a painkiller, and is thought to be as effective as aspirin. There is some evidence that when taken in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra, it can cause weight loss. It does not seem to have been tested on its own for weight loss properties.
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL: Better known as DMAA although the chemical name is Methylhexanamine and originally introduced as an alternative to ephedrine. Like Ephedrine it will also constrict blood vessels and will affect the heart, lungs, and reproductive organs. People have died using supplements containing DMAA and as side effects go, you cannot get more serious than that. Source
- Vinpocetine: Because it is an entirely synthetic chemical, that requires significant lab-work to produce, there is some debate as to whether this ingredient actually qualifies as a supplement under US and FDA guidelines. Vinpocetine may increase blood flow to the brain, and so may help to treat fatigue and improve memory; despite claims about research being extensive, most research is outdated and uses biased research methods. Source
- Evodia extract: A plant that is thought by some to be a thermogenic weight loss aid. Clinical evidence is sparse, and no research has been conducted in humans. Studies in rats also show that it reduces the effectiveness of caffeine, and causes caffeine to break down much quicker. Source
- Citrus Aurantium Extract: Also known as bitter orange peel. Proven to raise the metabolism and aid weight loss. It contains numerous stimulant compounds, including Synephrine. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched and the numerous side effects that have been associated with it. Source
- Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate.
Does Underground Pharma Decimate eca Have Any Side Effects?
This product contains a lot of potential side effects.
There are lots from the high caffeine content:
- Increased heart rate and breathing
- High blood pressure
As well as dangerous potential effects from the Citrus Aurantium:
- Increased heart rate
- Raised blood pressure
- Headaches including migraines
Dimethylamylamine has been linked with:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased risk of heart attack or stroke
- A condition called lactic acidosis
- Heart attack
- Liver injury
For use by healthy adults only, not recommended by persons under the age of 18 years. Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women. Consult a physician if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. In high doses can cause anxiety. Should not be consumed by people with low blood pressure, heart diseases, or disorders of the kidneys and liver. Immediately discontinue use if you experience adverse effects as sweating, rapid heartbeat, stomach discomfort, dizziness, weakness, or rapid pressure decrease. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume in conjunction with other caffeinated products.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Underground Pharma Decimate eca?
No, we could not find any reviews of Underground Pharma Decimate eca.
Does Underground Pharma Decimate eca Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
No, they do not appear to offer a money-back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy Underground Pharma Decimate eca?
It does not appear to currently be on sale other than on an independent website, however they appear to be selling the old version of the product which contains Ephedra and is banned.
How does Underground Pharma Decimate eca compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Underground Pharma Decimate eca Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Underground Pharma Decimate eca.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.