T9 Black Fury from Extreme Labs looks like a powerful stimulant and with the advertised “euphoric” side effects and the “instant energy rush” some customers will be already be reaching for their cash. That is, if they are not too scared to try this intimidating looking fat burner.
The big question is whether T9 really lives up to its image and if so is it safe? We take a look at what is described as Extreme Labs strongest stimulant fat burner.
Is T9 Black Fury quite as strong as its cracked up to be? It could be that some of the dangerous images and statements of T9 is overstated and just advertising hype to appeal to the boys. However, the ingredients list and extremely limited customer feedback all suggest that this stimulant product does work as a stimulant and that it is strong.
There appear to be a number of side effects possible when taking this supplement ranging from Heart palpitations, Jitteriness, Irritability and Elevated blood pressure. These are common when too many stimulants are present.
One bottle of T9 Black Fury costs between £25 and £30 depending on if you purchase via the Amazon or the official website.
We can’t see why this should make you lose weight long term and we cannot possibly approve of a supplement that should come with a health warning. These concerns and the lack of any money-back guarantee means we reject T9 Black Fury.
T9 Black Fury Review
T9 Black Fury is a diet pill that delivers strong stimulant effects and is firmly aimed at the body builder market. It is not recommended for first time users or females according to the website so that’s us girls put firmly in our place. With its black and yellow packaging, black and yellow pills and moodily lit shots of muscle clad body builders it all comes across as being a bit strange.
Extreme Labs is a British company based in Hounslow. The company sells all round the world and the website looks glossy and professional. Extreme specialise in sports supplements mainly around the body building and training niche and their other products include designer pro hormone supplements, protein powders and stack supplements called Complete Cycle Support.
The T product range relates to weight loss and is essentially a variety of fat burners of different strengths.
As well as T9, you can find T5 Dominate – The Fat Destroyer, described as a level 3 fat burner and T 6 Firestorm, which offers “whirlwind weight loss” and is a level 4 fat burner.
T9 Black Fury is a level 5 fat burner and the strongest in the range.
The levels are explained by the Extreme Labs advertising.
- Levels 1 and 2: These are too weak for Extreme Labs to sell
- Level 3: Suitable for male or female first time users who want to lose weight with very minimal side effects
- Level 4: Thermogenic based fat burner
- Level 5: Not for the faint hearted (quite literally) and aimed at the “hardcore gym rat”
This is all quite funny because Extreme Labs have invented these categories so there was no real need for level 1 and 2.
Black Fury T9 contains a range of stimulants including caffeine, gurana and Citrus Aurantium combined with a blend of B vitamins.
The ingredients are in three trademark blends, which all come under the Extreme branding. These are Extreme’s new trademark brand Quadvit plus ActivRX and TriStim complex.
To take T9 Black Fury you are advised to take two capsules on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. You should ensure you take with a large glass of water. You are warned to start with just one capsule first time until you assess your tolerance.
T9 Black Fury Concerns:
- Potentially dangerous for heart health
- May not be too effective for weight loss
- Very little customer feedback
What Does T9 Black Fury Claim To Do?
The overriding message of this diet pill is that it is strong! It contains a lot of stimulants with the aim of enabling you to burn off fat and it is SO strong it is strictly for men only! A bit of a silly statement because we have all met strong women and not so strong men so you can’t really generalise.
According to the advertising, there are four key features;
- Instant Energy Rush
- Reduced Appetite and Cravings
- Euphoric Mood Enhancement
- Level 5 Fat burner
The website states that:
T9 is guaranteed to provide non stop energy for anyone wishing to achieve the training session of their life. (Not recommended for first time users or females)
Take 1 to 2 capsules 30 minutes before training and we guarantee you’ll have the best training session of your life!
We feel that we’ve got the message about T9 Black Fury. It’s strong, a little bit dangerous and it might cause you to overdo your training and exercise.
So Does T9 Black Fury Work?
Its designed to work as a stimulant and if that is what you want then yes it may well do the job. If you want to take it long term to lose weight, it may not work quite as well. Most people will find the side effects troublesome and there will be a come down afterwards.
It is not a safe healthy or effective way to lose weight and some of the ingredients contained in T9 are potentially damaging to your heart.
So What Is T9 Black Fury and What Are The Ingredients For T9 Black Fury?
T9 Black Fury is a fat burner that contains a lot of stimulants. Taking stimulants can reduce your appetite by making you feel too “on edge” to feel hungry and eat but this is not a very healthy way to lose weight.
T9 Black fury is aimed at men who exercise and work out but if this supplement really does cause this stimulant and euphoric effect there may be a danger of overdoing it.
Here is what the supplement contains. (Exact ingredient breakdown is not available because T9 contains three branded formulas so lacks a fully transparent ingredient profile)
- 1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine: This suitably impressive scientific name is nothing other than good old caffeine. This stimulant is effective for promoting energy and does have a metabolism increasing effect. Most diet pills and ALL fat burners contain high amounts of caffeine. This is probably the equivalent of two cups of coffee.
- Acacia Rigidula: Herbal extract from the Blackbrush Acacia a plant native to Texas and South Mexico. This extract has an androgenic effect. This means that it will increase adrenaline levels.
When Acacia Rigula and caffeine were tested together, findings suggested that resting energy might be enhanced. So it may have a fat burning effect but further research is necessary. The effects of Acacia Rigidula are unproven. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500743/
- Camellia Sinensis 30.1 Green tea extract: This natural tea is a powerful source of antioxidants, which promote health and may increase the speed of your metabolism
- Citrus Aurantium AKA Synephrine: We covered synephrine in an earlier investigation and did not like what we saw.
Synephrine is a stimulant that raises the heart rate and increases blood pressure. It is often used in supplements because it is believed to stimulate the breakdown of fat and boost the metabolism but there is a lack of clinical evidence to prove this. There is evidence however, that Citrus Aurantium causes heart problems.
- Gurana Extract 20.1: Although Gurana is a popularly known for it stimulant and mood improving qualities, a recent investigation carried out in 2013 by an Italian university has indicated that it performed no better than a placebo in tests. Clinical opinion is that further testing is necessary. Contains caffeine. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23706111
Quadvit Blend 9000 mcg:
- Vitamin B12 also called Cobalamin: A water-soluble vitamin with an important role in healthy brain function. B12 deficiency causes pernicious anaemia and smoking and alcohol depletes the body’s supply of this vitamin. B12 deficiency is rare in younger people and this vital vitamin is present in most protein including eggs meat and dairy products. Source: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anaemia-vitamin-B12-and-folate-deficiency/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Vitamin B6: Also called Pyridoxine is involved in many aspects of the metabolism and vital for the breakdown of lipids.
- Vitamin B5 also called Pantothenic Acid: Important vitamin that plays a role in the destabilisation of fat and cholesterol
- Vitamin B1 also called Thiamine: Water-soluble vitamin that is essential for health and present in many normal foods including, yeast and cereal grains – High doses of Thiamine may improve mental capacity. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9122365
Does T9 Black Fury Have Any Side Effects?
It will have numerous possible side effects. You can expect;
- Heart palpitations
- Sleep disturbances
- Racing heart
- Elevated blood pressure
As one body builder put it;
it kicked in so strong that I felt like I was gonna die from my heart exploding haha!
Caution: Avoid obviously if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Warning: Do not take if you have any underlying medical condition or are taking medication. Keep away if you suffer (or suspect you may suffer) from any type of heart condition or elevated blood pressure.
Although you are advised to avoid T9 if you know you have these issues, the danger is that if you don’t know you have a health problem, this supplement could cause serious damage.
We are concerned that it will encourage people to train and exercise beyond their limits which could be fatal.
Any T9 Black Fury Reviews From Customers?
There are only a couple of reviews for T9.
One customer reported;
Was given one of these by a mate to test. I had so much energy, couldn’t stop working out. So focused. Just ordered a whole bottle. Incredible product, worth the money!!!!
How About a Money-Back Guarantee?
No money back guarantee on offer.
There is a 7-day cooling off period in which you can change your mind – this comes under the internationally agreed laws on distance selling.
One customer buying direct from Extreme via Amazon.co.uk reported;
I sent these back as I changed my mind so I can’t comment on the effectiveness of the pill itself but the service I received from the seller was good and I am awaiting the refund.
Lets hope he got it!
Where Can I Buy T9 Black Fury?
You can buy T9 Black Fury direct from the Extreme website. One tub of 60 capsules costs £29.99 .This is a month’s supply if taken to the recommended guidelines. The delivery charges are not provided and you will have to contact the company to find out more about their international shipping costs.
You can also find T9 Black Fury on sale via Amazon.co.uk for £24.95.
Some online fitness retailers stock Extreme products. We have seen them on sale from New Zealand and Australian sites. Despite the international look of the website and the references to the FDA, it is not so easy to find in the USA.
T9 Black Fury is not on sale via Amazon.com so you would have to contact Extreme directly.