Getting that rock hard lean body is never easy. Supplements can certainly help and Phentaslim claim their cutting edge formula can get you the body you want. With thousands of happy customers the marketing certainly looks promising.
Does Phentaslim have enough punch to shred the fat and give you that ripped look? Lets take a look.
- Clinically proven fat burning and appetite suppressant ingredients
- Lots of customer reviews
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Free Worldwide shipping available
- Only available directly from manufacturers website
What You Need To Know About Phentaslim
Made by Optimum Nutra, Phentaslim has been around for 4 years and has been rated as one of most popular and effective fat burners on the market.
With a clinically proven blend of fat burning and appetite suppressing ingredients, Phentaslim is a supplement that is backed by science and a risk-free money-back guarantee to give you the results you’re after.
Customer reviews are very positive, with many finding the revolutionary formula not only boosts energy levels, but also helps you drop body fat. This means no need to be wasting money on ineffective and unsafe fat burners when you have one that does the job!
There’s no question, this supplement will give you awesome energy, keep you body body fat and help you eat less. So you can stay on track with your diet plan and get the gains you’re looking for!
What Are The Side Effects Of Phentaslim?
Each capsule contains around 90mg of caffeine, perfect to kick start your day or gym routine but if you’re sensitive to caffeine then this isn’t probably the right supplement for you.
How Much Does Phentaslim Cost?
One bottle costs $69 (£39), two bottles at $109 (£77). but the best value comes from the 3+1 bottle package at $159 (£117) delivered free Worldwide.
Our Verdict On Phentaslim
We are impressed by both Phentaslim and the manufacturers, Optimum Nutra.
Phentaslim is the real deal, every ingredient in their formula has been chosen for their far burning and appetite suppressant qualities that are backed by strong clinical support. Many supplements rely on marketing hype that rarely delivers, Phentaslim is different and the one to try to give you that winning edge.
If like the 91,367 customers you’re looking for a thermogenic pill to help burn more calories, Phentaslim is the perfect choice. Getting lean and ripped isn’t easy but taking this proven fat burner can shred those pounds so you look and feel great!
Every order is supported by a 60-day money-back guarantee so it makes sense to opt for the 2 or more bottle order to get the best deal.
We recommend Phentaslim as the go to fat shredding supplement.
Manufactured by Optimum Nutra Inc a company founded in 2011 and produces a number of supplements with their flagship one being Phentaslim.
The ingredients in Phentaslim are clearly outlined on the website and not hidden in a proprietary formula, the amounts are also in sufficient quantities to exert an effect. Manufactured in GMP facilities in the USA that have been FDA inspected, you can be sure you’re receiving a quality supplement that adheres to all regulation.
Researching into both the company and the supplement we could find no reports of customers claiming to be scammed and they don’t run any auto shipping “free trial” or auto -enrolment program. Their customer support is very responsive and replied to any questions we had within a few hours.
How to Take Phentaslim
Take three capsules per day taking two with breakfast, and the third capsule either with lunch or about an hour before exercise. Because of the caffeine content, consumers should avoid taking this product in the evening. Customers may also want to start with a lower dosage to assess personal tolerance levels.
- Uses clinically proven ingredients in the right amounts
- Effective fat burner and appetite suppressant that boosts energy
- Full 60-day money-back guarantee and free worldwide shipping options
What Does Phentaslim Claim To Do?
The claims aren’t over hyped as found in most fat burners. Phentaslim claims their clinically proven formula works to:
- Supercharged fat burning – Burn more calories and so more fat, making getting shredded easier
- Reduce food cravings – Less likely to snack so you don’t overeat
- Boost Energy – Prefect for that pick me up, whether heading to the gym or throughout the day
Does Phentaslim Work?
Used correctly Phentaslim can aid your work in the gym to give you the cut look you’re after.
The combination of clinically proven ingredients in the correct dosages means increased fat metabolism and more energy.
Consumer reports agree that this supplement gives you extra help to supplement you work-out.
What Are The Ingredients of Phentaslim?
The ingredients used in Phentaslim are listed below. Each daily serving of three capsules contains a total of 1800 mg of the Phentaslim formula. The individual ingredient quantities provided below are per three capsule serving.
- Green Tea (375 mg): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins increase thermogenesis in the body, whilst caffeine increases energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism slightly for few hours.
- Caffeine (270 mg): Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- L-Theanine (225 mg): This amino acid may play a small role in weight loss, as well as increasing feelings of relaxation. It may also reduce the negative side effects of caffeine, although there is seemingly no strong clinical evidence to support this claim.
- L-Carnitine (200 mg): There is some evidence that supplementation of acetyl-l-carnitine can reduce body fat, although the strongest results were seen in the elderly. The ingredient also boosts energy levels, and is used to treat fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine (200 mg): Some people use Tyrosine as an appetite suppressant, but there is little clinical evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses of tyrosine may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived.
- Panax Ginseng (120 mg): Panax Ginseng is associated with improved cognition in fatigued subjects and slight decreases in muscle damage after exercise. It also appears to reduce fatigue, and consumers report feeling calmer after consumption.
- Guarana Seed (100 mg): A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills.
- Magnesium (80 mg)
- Cayenne Pepper (50 mg): Capsaicin, which is found in Cayenne pepper, is thought by some to play a role in weight loss. Some studies suggest it could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts.
- Niacin (20 mg): Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
- Zinc (15 mg)
- Black Pepper Extract (6 mg): Black pepper extract (piperine) is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects.
- Vitamin B6 (1.8 mg): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight.
- Vitamin B2 (1.7 mg): This vitamin is used for keeping the eyes, skin and nervous system healthy, as well as helping the body to release energy from carbohydrates. It is naturally present in milk, eggs, rice and fortified breakfast cereals, and so people should be able to get their daily guideline amounts from a healthy balanced diet.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (1.3 mg): The NHS states that thiamine is important for helping to break down and release energy from food. This may be relevant for maintaining a healthy metabolic rate, but in the majority of cases people can obtain all the thiamine they require from their daily diet.
- Vitamin B12 (10 mcg): Vitamin B12 is naturally present in many foods, primarily meat, fish and dairy products. It has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss, but taking excess amounts could be, according to the NHS, potentially harmful.
Does Phentaslim Have Any Side Effects?
Unless you’re sensitive to caffeine you’re unlikely to suffer from side effects when taking Phentaslim capsules. The inclusion of L-Theanine in the formula will offset any jittery side effects that can be experience when taking caffeine.
The recommended advice is to start with 1-2 capsules per day if unsure, but if you’re a season veteran of fat burners then starting with the recommended serving size of 3 capsules per day is fine.
Always swallow the capsules with water. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. If you have any medical conditions or are taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Not suitable for anyone suffering from any heart related health issues, including but not limited to high blood pressure. Not suitable for anyone who is sensitive to caffeine and other stimulants. Consumers should avoid other stimulants and all other sources of caffeine whilst taking this product to minimise the chances of side effects. Not suitable for those under the age of 18.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Phentaslim?
The website claims over 91,367 customers have tried the supplement with thousands of getting the results they wanted.
There are real testimonials on the website showing real people who have lost weight taking Phentaslim.
Trisha lost 8lbs and had lots more energy…
It’s the best thing I have done as I have lots more energy and its stopped me snacking. Weight loss has been gradual and have lost a total of 8lbs!.
David lost 6kg (nearly 1 stone) without dieting…
I have lost more than one stone/ 6 kilos in weight -WITHOUT dieting ,but by just taking two capsules each morning.
Rachel dropped 2 dress sizes…
Found the weight dropping off me and not buzzed like other pills I have tried….dropping 2 dress sizes has helped a lot!
Does Phentaslim Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Optimum Nutra offer a 60 day money back guarantee on this supplement, which starts from the order date. This is valid for one opened bottle, and any additional bottles returned need to be unopened. This gives plenty of time to give it a try.
Customer support is world class and all our questions were quickly answered whatever the time of day.
Where Can I Buy Phentaslim?
You can buy Phentaslim direct from the official website.
Available in 3 packages: One bottle of 90 capsules costs $69 (£39), two bottles at $109 (£77) and the 4 bottles package (3+1 free bottle) at $159 (£117).
Shipping is completely free when purchasing two or more bottles.
Price / Guarantee
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.