In the world of bodybuilding, everyone wants to be as big and as beefed up as they possibly can, and will try anything to achieve this goal, whether it’s been proven to work or not. Olympus Labs MASSACR3 (yes, that’s not a typing error, they like to drop numbers into the names of the supplements for some unknown reason!) has an ingredient in that no one knows much about and it’s not been proven to work, but it seems pretty popular nevertheless.
In this review, we examine the ingredients of Olympus Labs MASSACR3 and the company that produces it to see if it does do what it says it will do. Will it bulk you up, or will it shrink the contents of your bank account? Let’s take a look.
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Pros
- Some positive reviews from customers
- Contains green tea extract, which is known to have health benefits
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Cons
- Some ingredients may be underdosed
- No money-back guarantee
- Laxogenin has no studies backing up its efficacy
- Not clear what the product is
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Overview
What You Need To Know About Olympus Labs MASSACR3
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 is marketed as the ‘ultimate bulking/recomping natural muscle building supplement’. Each bottle contains 30 servings, and each serving is two capsules. Olympus Labs MASSACR3 is manufactured by Olympus Labs. The company is based in Edison, New Jersey.
What Are The Side Effects Of Olympus Labs MASSACR3?
There have been no reported side effects to this product. However, laxogenin is a supplement that has little research to support, and therefore not much is known about it.
How Much Does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Cost?
According to the official website, Olympus Labs MASSACR3 costs $69.99 for 30 servings. This will last you thirty days, making it one of the more higher priced supplements of this kind.
Our Verdict On Olympus Labs MASSACR3
We don’t really understand what Olympus Labs MASSACR3 is. It’s marketed as a ‘bulking/recomping natural supplement’, but doesn’t appear to have any ingredients in there to help you build your muscles. When broken down, it appears to be more of a pre-workout supplement that also contains some fat burning ingredients. Slightly confusing!
Their returns policy isn’t great either. It is short lived and the product has to be unopened, as well as their international shopping policy which states that you aren’t guaranteed to receive the product, even though you have paid for it.
With all of this in mind, we do not recommend Olympus Labs MASSACR3 to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2018
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Key Features
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 is a muscle bulking and recomping supplement. It is manufactured and sold by Olympus Labs, who produce a range of supplements. It contains just three ingredients: Laxogenin, Vaso6 and UroBolin.
Olympus Labs are based in the USA, in Edison, New Jersey. They also have a sister company, Olympus UK. They can be contacted using the information provided on their official website.
How to Take Olympus Labs MASSACR3
Take one to two capsules a day prior to workout. On non-workout days, take one to two capsules split at any time of the day. Can stack one capsule of MASSACR3 with one capsule of EP1LOGUE.
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Concerns:
- No money-back guarantee
- No useful information about the company
What Does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Claim To Do?
Olympus Labs claim that they are “proud to present a line of products that will turn men into demi-gods” and will “eradicate predecessors which use cheap marketing tricks and ideology to make their products seem presentable.” They say the following about this particular product:
*The ULTIMATE Highest Dosed Multifaceted Laxogenin Supplement!
I Will MASSACR3 My Plateaus!
The Ultimate Bulking/Recomping Natural Muscle Building Supplement*
- 300mg of PhytoFUSE™ Laxogenin Per Serving
- Vaso-6™ Enhanced for Increased Nitric Oxide and Vasodilation
- Urolithin-B Enhanced; Potentially the greatest ingredient breakthrough in sports nutrition supplementation*
Does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Work?
When we read some of the reviews and discussions in bodybuilding and supplement forums, many users seem to be positive about it, stating some noticeable effects after taking it. We know that green tea is a good product and UreBolin does seem to help reduce muscle wastage, but we just do not think there are enough studies around laxogenin to say whether it works. Plus, it looks like the dosage of UreBolin is well under the recommended effective dose, so we think that any effects are likely to be more of a placebo one than anything concrete.
What Are The Ingredients of Olympus Labs MASSACR3?
- PhytoFUSE Laxogenin (5a-hydroxy laxogenin with soy phosphatidylcholine standardized as 5a-hydroxy laxogenin) 300 mg: No one seems to know much about this ingredient, and there aren’t any reliable studies to say that it works. It is believed to improve strength whilst helping users to lose body fat. It is a plant-based hormone, belonging to a group called Brassinosteroids. It is thought to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to Anavar (which is a banned substance), but without the side effects of liver toxicity or positive results in drug testing. Optimal dosage, if it does work, is thought to be somewhere around 100mg. This supplement contains twice as much as that.
- Vaso6 (Green Tea Extract Leaf) 300 mg: This is a patented green tea extract. We know that green tea has some positive effects on overall health. Vaso6 is thought to help with nitric oxide production and blood flow. It works by stimulating blood flow while maintaining lactic acid levels to maximise your workout intensity. When there are high levels of nitric oxide, Vaso 6 releases cyclic GMP production from the endothelial cells of the vascular system. This is what causes your veins to relax and expand which results in bigger and fuller muscles.
- UreBolin (Punica Granatum extracted for 99% Urolithin B) 150 mg: This is derived from the pomegranate plant and is thought to prevent muscle wastage during and after workouts. It helps to increase protein synthesis, which helps to promote the rebuilding of muscles and speeds up recovery. Some studies, however, show that optimal dosage is a whopping 800 mg, and this only contains 150mg.
Does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Have Any Side Effects?
There have been no reported side effects associated with Olympus Labs MASSACR3.
Like all supplements, it is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18, people with existing health conditions or on prescribed medication or breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Olympus Labs MASSACR3?
There are plenty of reviews on the different websites that stock the supplement and they are generally very positive, and reports in many bodybuilding and supplement forums appear to be mostly positive. It is worth noting that Olympus Labs appear to have sent this product out to some users to review, so how unbiased they are is unknown.
I sincerely wish this bottle was a bottomless pit of pills. I’ve never been so disappointed to finish my run of something. If you need to bust through a plateau or just want to take your game to new heights, you’ve got to give this a try. I honestly can’t recommend it highly enough. It’s a formula for lean gains and strength, and improved recovery. You really shouldn’t be able to reap all the benefits this provides from a single product. Stack it with a test booster or expect slightly diminished results though.
(Bctuthill, June 2018)
However, some seem to think that the predecessor, EP1LOGUE, is more effective as Laxogenin is an overhyped and under-researched ingredient:
I would say go with Ep1logue. That’s because I just don’t believe the Laxo hype. Epi is good stuff. Potent anti-oxidant and a myostatin inhibitor. Plus, people have reported gains
(jtmass, January 2018)
Does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Olympus Labs have a money-back guarantee which we are do not really like. They only offer a 14 day returns window, for new and unopened products. The products are also subject to 15% restocking fee, so customers are very unlikely to get all of their money back. It also looks like refunds are given in the form of store credit, so you do not get your money back as cash. They state very clearly that international orders are final, and no refunds will be given.
Olympus Labs also take no responsibility for any international orders that are ‘lost in the post’, which is quite concerning. They reiterate the point that delivery is not guaranteed, which makes us think that they may have a high amount of international orders go missing.
From their website:
We have a very high success rate shipping internationally. Nearly 99% of our packages shipped internationally are successfully delivered, but we DO NOT GUARANTEE delivery. In purchasing from Olympus Labs, you are accepting responsibility for your package once it is shipped.
Please understand however, that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in purchasing.
We recommend when placing an order of a large quantity of items that you split the order up into multiple orders of smaller quantities.
Where Can I Buy Olympus Labs MASSACR3?
You can buy this from the Olympus Labs website, as well as other online stockists, such as Predator Nutrition.
How does Olympus Labs MASSACR3 compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Olympus Labs MASSACR3 Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Olympus Labs MASSACR3.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.