LA Muscle Limitless is an energy supplement used pre-workout or as a ‘wake-me-up’ pill to reduce weariness, reduce stress levels, and provide prolonged energy.
Below we take an in-depth look at LA Muscle Limitless, to see if it could really do all of these things and to decide if it is safe to take.
LA Muscle Limitless Pros
- Money-back guarantee
- Established reputable company
LA Muscle Limitless Cons
- Very expensive
- May cause side effects
- Ingredients are present in very low quantities
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
LA Muscle Limitless Overview
What You Need To Know About LA Muscle Limitless
LA Muscle Limitless is an energy supplement to increase alertness and combat fatigue. You are required to take either 3 or 6 capsules each day spread throughout the day, which may make it hard to remember to take and also means that one bottle will only last for 15 days if the maximum dose is taken, making it very expensive.
It is manufactured by an established UK company, LA Muscle; a company that specialise in body-building products.
What Are The Side Effects Of LA Muscle Limitless?
Gotu Kola can cause a range of side effects including nausea, an upset stomach, and drowsiness. There is concern that gotu kola might cause liver damage. People who already have a liver disease such as hepatitis should avoid using gotu kola. It might make liver problems worse. Stop using gotu kola and call your healthcare provider at once if you have any signs of liver problems, such as nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-coloured stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
There are also possible side effects from the Siberian Ginseng. These include drowsiness, changes in heart rhythm, sadness, anxiety, and muscle spasms. In high doses, increased blood pressure might occur.
Glycine generally does not cause side effects, but it can cause some gastrointestinal side effects including soft stools, nausea, vomiting, and stomach upset.
Choline supplementation can cause a range of side effects including sweating, a fishy body odour, gastrointestinal distress, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
How Much Does LA Muscle Limitless Cost?
LA Muscle Limitless is very expensive. It costs £49.99 for 90 capsules which is only a 15-day supply if the maximum dosage is taken.
Our Verdict On LA Muscle Limitless
We think LA Muscle Limitless is better than some similar products on the market. The company are established and professional, and we find ourselves believing their guarantee and trading policy. This supplement will appeal to some although it seems unlikely it will work as brilliantly as the advertising suggests. You may feel something, but it is unlikely that it will reduce stress levels and improve sleep quality.
There are inaccuracies in the product information on the website. The names are written differently to on the label and Choline Bitartrate is missing from the list. We wouldn’t expect these mistakes from such a reputable company.
There is not enough scientific human evidence to support the use of some of the ingredients, particularly Kola nut for use for fatigue. Kola nut contains caffeine so it may give more energy to the consumer, but as three doses a day are required with this supplement it may interfere with sleep. Other ingredients, such as Siberian Ginseng are underdosed even with 6 capsules a day.
LA Muscle is a good, solid, reputable company, but this supplement is let down by its ingredients and low dosages and so we have no choice but to reject this supplement.
We do not recommend LA Muscle Limitless to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
LA Muscle Limitless Key Features
LA Muscle Limitless is a supplement that is claimed to do a number of things all at once, including improving focus and concentration, increasing alertness and motivation, boosting energy levels, and fighting mental fatigue.
It uses a combination of natural ingredients such as Kola nut, Siberian ginseng, and amino acids, but the ingredients are mostly either underdosed or do not have the human evidence to back up their use.
Siberian Ginseng Root, or Eleutherococcus senticosus, is thought to be a powerful herb to combat fatigue and improve physical performance. It is more recently being trialled for its benefits in protecting the brain from decline, but studies are few and the results are not yet reliable. Supplements of between 300-1200mg would be most beneficial.
Siberian ginseng is supposed to reduce stress and improve alertness. You get either 60mg or 120mg of Siberian ginseng each day depending on the dosage taken of Limitless. Some studies show that Siberian ginseng may prove effective in the treatment of bronchitis, rheumatism, and heart disease. It may also improve stress and reduce mental fatigue. But, all these benefits are dose dependent and are evident only when you take up between 300-1200mg per day. Another thing to bear in mind is that even if you get enough, Siberian ginseng may not work for everyone. For instance:
- In one study, 20 highly trained distance runners given Siberian ginseng failed to outperform similarly conditioned runners given a placebo when both groups raced against each other on treadmills. Not only did the Siberian ginseng-taking runners run no faster, they didn’t run for longer either.
How to Take LA Muscle Limitless
- Can be taken with water or food. Take 1-2 capsules, 3 times a day, OR you can take 1-2 Capsules 30 minutes before training AND/OR you can also take 1-2 capsules as and when you need to boost energy, get motivated or stay alert.
Another issue with Siberian ginseng is that even when it creates an impact, the effects wear off in a short time. In fact, you may experience a crash when you are not under the effect of Siberian ginseng. Moreover, it is important to understand that Siberian ginseng works only when you get enough of its active compound. You should see results when you take ginseng with at least 0.8% eleutherosides. Unfortunately, LA Muscle shares no information in this regard.
LA Muscle Limitless also contains Gotu Kola or Kola nut, a herb that is supposed to help relieve stress and anxiety. Some supplement manufacturers say that Kola nut helps because it contains chemicals called triterpenoids. Unfortunately, you will not find scientific evidence to support any medicinal claims associated with the use of Kola nut. Some studies with positive results have used very large doses so the dosage here is probably too low.
- One human study found that people who took Kola nut were less likely to be startled by a new noise than those who took placebo. Since the “startle noise” response can be a way to tell if someone is anxious, researchers think that it might help reduce anxiety symptoms. But the dose used in this study was very high, so it is impossible to say how Kola nut might be used to treat anxiety.
LA Muscle Limitless Concerns:
- Very expensive
- Potential side effects
- May not work as described
LA Muscle, established in 1997 describes itself as an ‘ethical Sports nutrition’ company. They are based in the UK, despite the US name, and sell all over the world with a presence in over 100 countries. LA Muscle is based in North London and has a shop that you can visit, although the majority of their business is carried out online.
The company offer a 100% money-back guarantee and a loyalty programme which provides discounts on LA Muscle products.
What Does LA Muscle Limitless Claim To Do?
LA Muscle Limitless claims to be an amazing pre-workout, motivation booster, energy booster, and “wake-me-up” super-supplement.
It is also said to:
- Prevent weariness
- Reduce stress levels
- Provide prolonged energy
Does LA Muscle Limitless Work?
We think it is unlikely that Limitless will work as described. There is not enough scientific human evidence to support the use of some of the ingredients, and others are at a too low dose to have their desired effects.
Kola nut contains caffeine so it may give more energy to the consumer, but three doses a day are required with this supplement, and so you would need to be careful taking it late in the day as it could interfere with sleep.
What Are The Ingredients of LA Muscle Limitless?
The ingredients used in LA Muscle Limitless are listed below. The ingredient quantities listed are correct for 3 capsules.
- L-Glycine 300mg: Although most people will enjoy sufficient supplies of glycine from their normal diet, this amino acid is still vitally important for the normal functioning of the body. It is mainly involved in the formation of creatine, and in the metabolism and digestive processes in general. Source
- Choline Bitartrate 450mg: Choline supplementation appears to improve attention, and could improve memory. Choline is required to make increased levels of acetylcholine in the brain, a neurotransmitter which is linked with improved learning, memory retention, and recall. Source
- Gotu Kola 5:1 Powdered Extract (Kola Nut Extract) 900mg: Kola nut has been studied in relation to weight loss, but in conjunction with ephedra, a substance that is now banned in the U.S due to severe side effects. As a source of caffeine, Kola Nut may boost the metabolism mildly. In animal studies, regular use of kola nut over a month resulted in a decrease in both appetite and body weight. Source
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosus) 60mg: Unfortunately, the clinical trials that suggest that Siberian Ginseng has clear medicinal benefits are either low-quality studies in humans, or are from testing in vitro or in animals. Some studies suggest that the plant can help to reduce cognitive declines and boost cognition in general, but the clinical support is far from conclusive, or well tested in human subjects. Source
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride 300mg: Some studies suggest that this amino acid could help muscle tissue to recover after workouts. Source
- L-Phenylalanine 300mg: Existing research suggests that ADHD-sufferers are deficient in phenylalanine, leading some to believe that supplementing this amino acid could reduce the symptoms of ADHD. More recent studies have shown that taking l-phenylalanine orally, unfortunately, has no effect on ADHD symptoms. It is not often linked with athletic performance. Source
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.6 mg: Naturally present in many foods. It has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss, but taking excess amounts could be potentially harmful. Source
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin Powder 180mg
Does LA Muscle Limitless Have Any Side Effects?
Gotu Kola can cause a range of side effects including:
- Upset stomach
There is also a concern that gotu kola might cause liver damage. People who already have a liver disease such as hepatitis should avoid using Gotu Kola. It might make liver problems worse. Stop using gotu kola and call your healthcare provider at once if you have any signs of liver problems, such as nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-coloured stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Glycine can cause some gastrointestinal side effects including:
- Soft stools
- Stomach upset
Choline supplementation can cause a range of side effects including:
- Fishy body odour
- Gastrointestinal distress
There are also possible side effects from the Siberian Ginseng:
- Changes in heart rhythm
- Muscle spasms
- Increased blood pressure in particularly high doses
If you have a medical condition, please refer to your physician. If you get “any” side effects at all, stop use and refer to your doctor immediately. Never take more than the recommended dosage. Male hormone boosters are for people over 18 and mature for their age. If in doubt about anything at all, please contact LA Muscle.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For LA Muscle Limitless?
There are only 10 reviews on Amazon, over half of which are positive.
bought this from seller before and no doubt will do again. Comes really fast
On the official LA Muscle website they say there are over 3,000 reviews that apparently give the product 5 stars, however it is not possible to view all of these. The ones that we can see are all unsurprisingly positive.
Does LA Muscle Limitless Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
LA Muscle does offer a money-back guarantee.
According to the company, you can return your product, opened or unopened, within 30 days from the date of your receipt for a full refund. If you buy a bulk order, only one tub can be opened in order to qualify for the money-back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy LA Muscle Limitless?
You can buy it from the official website for £49.99 or at discounted prices for multiple purchases.
How does LA Muscle Limitless compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
LA Muscle Limitless Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend LA Muscle Limitless.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.