As all fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders will tell you, looking after tired muscles requires a good night’s sleep. However, relaxation can be hard to obtain when a demanding lifestyle requires frequent activity and a packed schedule. For this reason, some bodybuilders are seeking out a new breed of supplements, one that can offer them a relaxing night’s sleep, as well as the kind of anabolic environment that can preserve the day’s gains.
Below we take an in-depth look into Jacked Factory Test PM, to see whether this interesting marriage of sleep aids and testosterone-boosters offers the right benefits for the right price.
Jacked Factory Test PM Pros
- Reasonably-priced, and offers a unique blend of ingredients
- Ingredient quantities are clearly listed on the label
- Manufacturer offers a comprehensive 90-day money-back guarantee
Jacked Factory Test PM Cons
- Unlikely to boost testosterone or preserve gains
- Some customers have complained of side effects
- Backed by what amounts to false advertising
Consider using the consumer #1 rated testosterone booster – CLICK HERE
Jacked Factory Test PM Overview
What You Need To Know About Jacked Factory Test PM
Jacked Factory Test PM is a testosterone-boosting supplement that also claims to deliver a restful and relaxing night’s sleep. It comes in the form of capsules that are designed to be taken shortly before bedtime. The manufacturer claims that Test PM can help bodybuilders and athletes to preserve the gains they have achieved during the day.
What Are The Side Effects Of Jacked Factory Test PM?
The expected side effects from using Jacked Factory Test PM come in two main forms. Some customers may react to the natural sleep aids in the product, which could cause depression, persistent sleepiness, dizziness, and irritability. Some of the herbal testosterone-boosters could also cause issues like stomach issues, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
How Much Does Jacked Factory Test PM Cost?
A 60-capsule pack of Jacked Factory Test PM (containing a month’s supply) costs $29.99 on the official Jacked Factory website (plus $4.99 in shipping).
Our Verdict On Jacked Factory Test PM
Jacked Factory Test PM represents a genuinely interesting attempt to unite two very different ends of the supplement world – testosterone-boosters and herbal sleep/relaxation aids. Unfortunately, this was always going to be an uphill struggle, and the resulting effort can only seemingly deliver on half the promise.
Test PM contains a few ingredients which should work well to deliver a relaxing sleep, and there are many positive customer reviews that can attest to that. As with all Jacked Factory products, ingredients appear to be appropriately dosed and the ingredient quantity information is printed clearly on the packet. This reasonably-priced product is also backed by an excellent 90-day money-back guarantee.
However, it still fundamentally suffers from false advertising. There is nothing in this product that can boost testosterone, and certainly nothing that can help to preserve muscular gains. The few herbs that are in here that can even hope to boost testosterone are in truth little more than herbal libido boosters. Essentially, this product will deliver you a good night’s sleep followed by some morning glory and that’s about it!
Ultimately, many customers seem satisfied with what they’re getting, but we feel that no-one would bother with Test PM if they realised they were paying $35 a month for a very mild sleep aid.
We do not recommend Jacked Factory Test PM to our readers.
The most popular testosterone booster in 2019
is Iron Brothers.
A good price, 100% money-back guarantee, and a great list of ingredients have made Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster the top choice for anyone looking to gain muscle.
Discover the reason why there are thousands of positive reviews from customers who have increased their testosterone levels, and why it's our editor's top pick.
Read the Muscle Watchdog Iron Brothers review here.
Jacked Factory Test PM Key Features
Jacked Factory Test PM is an unusual performance enhancer that claims to boost testosterone while customers are asleep. It also claims to act as a natural sleeping pill that can improve sleep quality and aid relaxation. It is designed to be taken 40 minutes before sleep.
Test PM is produced and sold by Jacked Factory, an American supplement manufacturer that produces workout supplements, fat-burners, sleep aids, natural hormone support supplements, and more. This relatively new company appears to have been founded in 2015 as a trademark owned by a larger group called Nutra Holdings. Despite producing products with clear ingredient quantities and backed by a money-back guarantee, Jacked Factory appears to have a large habit for faking reviews on Amazon – their poor score on FakeSpot was one of the first things we noticed when googling the name! The company can be contacted via the details supplied on their official website.
How to Take Jacked Factory Test PM
The directions for use are as follows:
- As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules with a glass of water on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before bed.
Jacked Factory Test PM Concerns:
- Unlikely to work as advertised
- May cause side effects
- Will not work to boost testosterone or preserve gains
What Does Jacked Factory Test PM Claim To Do?
Jacked Factory Test PM is an unusual attempt to combine quite different supplement types. It is designed to be taken directly before bedtime and claims to work as a natural testosterone booster and sleep aid. On the Amazon page, customers are told to expect a swifter exercise recovery and muscle-building whilst they sleep, as well as a fat-burning effect. Test PM also supposedly creates a boost in confidence, a libido lift and a “relentless alpha drive”. This product’s use of melatonin is also said to improve sleep quality and contribute to a feeling of relaxation.
Does Jacked Factory Test PM Work?
Jacked Factory Test PM has a few ingredients that could help to deliver a sense of relaxation and sleepiness (including melatonin and l-theanine). However, there is virtually nothing in this product that could deliver any of the other benefits mentioned by the advertisers. There are no effective testosterone-boosters here; most of what is included (such as ashwagandha and safed mudli) are herbal libido boosters and have no scientific evidence to suggest they raise testosterone levels. Zinc could raise testosterone levels, but only for customers who are zinc-deficient (which won’t be many).
Overall, this product could work well as a very mild sleep and relaxation aid, but it will do nothing to preserve your gains.
What Are The Ingredients of Jacked Factory Test PM?
The ingredients found in Jacked Factory Test PM are listed below. The quantities listed are correct for 2 capsules.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg (588% DV): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. It may also have a small effect on mood. Supplementation is not always thought to be necessary, as vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread and vegetables. Source
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150mg (36% DV): Magnesium is required for a range of bodily processes, including energy production, protein synthesis, blood pressure regulation, and more. Source
- Zinc (as Zinc Orotate) 4mg (36% DV): As zinc is a major component of testosterone, it can sometimes be useful to take it as a supplement to boost testosterone levels. However, it can only realistically raise testosterone levels when the consumer has a zinc deficiency. Source
- Ashwagandha Root Extract 5:1 250mg: This Indian herb has a deserved reputation for combating anxiety, and is known to relieve stress and improve mood in a general sense. It is not thought to be more effective than a placebo at combating erectile dysfunction. It may provide a testosterone boost for infertile men but is otherwise not thought to boost testosterone levels significantly. Source
- Safed Musli Root Extract 50% Saponins 250mg: A rare herb that is threatened due to over-harvesting, safed musli is used traditionally to treat diabetes. Animal research suggests that it is libido-boosting and increases testosterone levels, but there is no reliable human research to support this. Source
- L-Theanine 200mg: This amino acid is found in green tea and may increase feelings of relaxation without drowsiness. It may also reduce the negative side effects of caffeine, although there is seemingly no clinical evidence to support this claim. Source
- Melatonin 5mg: A hormone that helps to regulate the body’s sleep cycle. It is used as a supplement to treat insomnia, and is also used to treat depression. The recommended nightly dose of Melatonin is between 0.5mg and 5 mg, starting at a lower dose and increasing it as needed. The elderly and those with insomnia appear to benefit the most from melatonin supplementation. Source
- BioPerine (from Black Pepper Fruit Extract) 5mg: Piperine, extracted from Black pepper, is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects. Source
Does Jacked Factory Test PM Have Any Side Effects?
As with most testosterone-boosters or natural sleep aids, Jacked Factory Test PM may cause a few side effects.
One initial concern is that the formula uses a needlessly huge dose of Vitamin B6 – although this ingredient is not thought to be harmful in normal circumstances, such a large quantity can cause flushing, brain and nerve problems, vomiting, loss of appetite, headaches, tingling, and sleepiness.
Melatonin can cause some side effects including headache, short-term feelings of depression, daytime sleepiness, dizziness, stomach cramps, and irritability. Do not drive or use machinery for four to five hours after taking melatonin.
Ashwagandha supplementation might cause stomach upset, diarrhoea, and vomiting, especially when taken in large doses.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you, consult your doctor before purchase.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Jacked Factory Test PM?
Most customer reviews for Jacked Factory Test PM are positive, with customers generally pleased with the product’s ability to help them sleep. Relatively few customers have mentioned testosterone-boosting effects, and even those who have seem to be confusing testosterone-boosts with a raised libido.
Never used this product before and always wanted to try something that would sink in as I was sleeping so I would wake up with it in my system for the gym in the morning. After using it for two weeks, it does help me fall asleep and gives me a little extra boost of test included with the other supplements that I take. It is a fantastic product that I will continue to use for a few more cycles at least.
Works very well – definitely helps me sleep better. While I haven’t had my T-levels checked before or after taking this product, I think it has raised them based on two things: 1) better sleep has been proven to raise T-levels, and 2) ever since taking this product, I’ve been waking up with “morning glory” 100% of the mornings, vs. about 80% of the mornings before.
All it gave me was nasty leg cramps which did nothing to help sleep, but actually made the next day suck with getting no sleep. I tried it several times and within a few days the cramps returned. Something in it I clearly need to avoid! I had noticed several others saying they got cramps but seems to be random. I would only recommend if your goal is too get cramps and have a bad nights sleep.
Awful. The last two nights I have woke up to night sweats. Felt sluggish, and headaches all day, and overall horrible experience.
Does Jacked Factory Test PM Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Jacked Factory offer a full 100% money-back guarantee on all products purchased from them for the first time (including on opened products). Products can be returned with 90 days for a full refund (less shipping and handling fees).
Where Can I Buy Jacked Factory Test PM?
Jacked Factory N.O. XT is available to buy from the official Jacked Factory website. A month’s supply costs $29.99.
Jacked Factory Test PM Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Jacked Factory Test PM.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.