Iron Labs T5 Xtreme is an aggressively marketed fat burner, promising to deliver results quickly, making you look more bulked out and ripped, suppress your hunger, and increase testosterone levels. It does this by using a combination of ingredients such as green tea extract and coffee bean extract, which aims to speed up your metabolism and burn fat.
In this review, we take a closer look at the Iron Labs T5 Xtreme, to see if it lives up to the powerful claims that it makes, or whether you’re better off spending your hard-earned cash elsewhere.
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Pros
- Has a satisfaction guarantee
- Some good ingredients
- Very cheap
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Cons
- Very high level of caffeine
- Users report some serious side effects
- Other T5 supplements have caused deaths
- No thermogenic ingredients
- Different information on website/label/Amazon description
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Overview
What You Need To Know About Iron Labs T5 Xtreme
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme is a powerful capsule supplement designed to increase metabolism and energy, used by dieters, athletes, and bodybuilders. It contains a mix of herbal extracts, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. It is not available to buy directly from the Iron Labs website, but it does link to a third party website (which, at the time of writing, was not working) or can be purchased from Amazon. It is produced by Iron Labs, who are a UK based company.
What Are The Side Effects Of Iron Labs T5 Xtreme?
From what we can see, there are no side effects officially noted for this product. However, it is very high in caffeine, which can cause issues for anyone with an intolerance to the ingredient, including anxiety, increased heart rate, insomnia, and disrupted sleep patterns and nausea. There are news reports of some users dying after taking supplements similar to this product, although it is unclear whether they were taken as directed. Some of the Amazon reviews suggest it does have some undesirable effects for some consumers, including vomiting blood, stomach upsets, and headaches.
How Much Does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Cost?
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme costs £19.99 from Amazon, for 190 capsules. If taken as directed on the bottle, this should last around six months, making it extremely cheap.
Our Verdict On Iron Labs T5 Xtreme
To be honest, we are a bit baffled by this product, and what it is meant to do and how it is meant to be taken. The description on the website, the information on the bottle, the listing on Amazon and information given in reviews by customers all contradict each other, leading us to believe that at some point, this product has been updated or rebranded. However, when it comes to something that could potentially be dangerous if taken incorrectly, we think it is absolutely vital that the information on how to take it and what it is meant to do is crystal clear – this is not.
Some of the Amazon reviews, assuming they are for this product as it is now, alludes to some quite significant side effects, such as vomiting blood. However, they also talk about a completely different dosage to what is listed on the bottle.
We are concerned about the lack of information about the product on the website. It lists what it is supposed to do and the ingredients, but that is it. Again, no reviews or instructions on how the product should be taken.
The ingredients are pretty good, but we also note the lack of any thermogenic ingredients, such as capsicum, which we know will help metabolism and speed up weight loss.
In terms of a money-back guarantee, there is a form to fill in if you aren’t happy with the product, with an option to select where you purchased the supplement from, suggesting there may be the chance of a refund even if bought from a third party stockist. However, there is no information on the timescale or the actual process itself – which is handy to know before you purchase. We also noted that the tickbox to sign you up for the brand’s newsletter is pre-ticked, which is a contravention of the GDPR regulations in the EU.
Based on all this information, we do not recommend the Iron Labs T5 Xtreme to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Key Features
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme is a metabolism and energy support supplement in a capsule form, designed to be taken by dieters, athletes, and bodybuilders. It contains a blend of herbal extracts, amino acids, and vitamins and minerals. It is produced by Iron Labs, a UK based company.
Atomic Strength Nutrition were founded in 2009 and are based in Poole, Uk. In 2013, they rebranded and became part of the Euro Nutrition Group. The products are produced in the UK in GMP certified facilities, and claim to use the best ingredients and extracts.
How to Take Iron Labs T5 Xtreme
- The usage instructions on the bottle label state that users should take one capsule a day with a glass of water, preferably after a light meal. However, the Amazon description states to take it up to two times a day.
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Concerns:
- Little information on the money-back guarantee
- Confusion over the dosage
- Not a lot of information about what the product is supposed to do
What Does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Claim To Do?
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme claims:
“The formulation contains herbal extracts, amino acids and vitamins & minerals. It is a source of Biotin which contributes to energy yielding metabolism and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The result is an extremely potent supplement that is a must have in your supplement regime during a cutting phase”
Does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Work?
If you are looking for a cheap fat burner to help you get through workouts and improves your energy a little, then yes, this is likely to work for you. However, we think it is lacking some sort of thermogenic ingredient, such as chilli peppers, which would make this a much more efficient supplement.
What Are The Ingredients of Iron Labs T5 Xtreme?
- Green Tea Extract (200 mg): This is a pretty good ingredient and dosage. It’s a source of caffeine, to give you an energy boost, but also provided ECGC, a catchein which has been shown in many studies to significantly improve and enhance fat loss.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate (150 mg): This is formed from an amino acid. Its main purpose is to help you think better and give a boost of energy. It’s found in your diet naturally, and, unless you are severely deficient in it, there’s no real value in having it in a supplement.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (75 mg): Many studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as slightly boosting the metabolism (although the weight loss effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive). The additional energy provided by caffeine could help to improve athletic performance.
- L-Tyrosine (30 mg): This is an amino acid and a building block of protein. It is found naturally in many foods, including meat and dairy products. In existing trials, L-Tyrosine appears to effectively improve cognition and memory during stressful periods.
- Green Coffee Extract (25 mg): This ingredient provides chlorogenic acid, which significantly reduces the severity of insulin spikes after eating. It’s a great ingredient for fat burning.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (15 mg): Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant. Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes are excellent sources of alpha-lipoic acid. It is also made in the laboratory for use as medicine. It lacks scientific evidence to support its use.
- Zinc (2.5 mg): This has most likely to have been included in this supplement to improve strength and athletic performance. It’s an essential mineral, particularly for men.
- Vitamin B6 (6.5 mg): Vitamin B6 has multiple important functions in the body, including allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food. Whilst taking additional amounts of vitamin B6 will not necessarily improve this ability, a deficiency could make it a lot more difficult to lose weight. Vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread, and vegetables, and is often included in fortified breakfast cereals.
- Biotin (150 μg): Biotin is a vitamin found in eggs, milk, and bananas. It helps to break down fats and carbohydrates.
- Chromium (35 μg): Our bodies need Chromium to regulate themselves, but although it is a mineral found in various foods, it is needed at a much higher dosage to make much of a difference. It is thought to help regulate glucose absorption and increase insulin sensitivity.
Does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Have Any Side Effects?
We haven’t been able to find any side effects officially associated with this product. However, it is very high in caffeine, which can cause issues for anyone with an intolerance including anxiety, increased heart rate, insomnia and disrupted sleep patterns, and nausea. There are various reports in the media of some users dying after taking supplements similar to this product. However, it is not clear whether they had underlying medical conditions or took the supplements as directed. Some of the Amazon reviews for Iron Labs T5 Xtreme suggest it does have some rather nasty effects for some consumers, including vomiting blood, stomach upsets, and headaches.
High caffeine content. Intended for use by adults only. If you are using any medications, have any medical conditions or illnesses, are under medical supervision or are unsure if you may have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this products, consult a doctor before use to confirm that this product is safe for you to use.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Iron Labs T5 Xtreme?
There are many reviews on Amazon for this product and are a mixture of both positive and negative. Many of the negative reviews allude to some quite nasty side effects, but also discuss a dosage that appears to be different to the one recommended on the bottle. It is unknown whether the product has rebranded.
The instructions advise to take 1 tablet 2x a day and build up to 3 tablets 2x a day. Day 1, I took 1 tablet twice and I did not sleep that night. Second day I took 2 tablets twice. Again I did not sleep and my heart rate was like I was having a panic attack all day. The next morning I was throwing up blood and I was not only drained from not sleeping, I could not eat or keep fluids down. My own fault for buying something like this over the inernet, but I hope no one else goes threw what I did
Keva, April 2018
Does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There does appear to be some sort of guarantee, as there is a form to fill out if you are unhappy with the product. However, what the timeline for claiming your money back or the process involved is unclear. However, if purchased through Amazon, you are protected by their policy.
Where Can I Buy Iron Labs T5 Xtreme?
You cannot purchase this from the website directly. There is a link to a third party website, but at the time of writing, this website was not working. It is also available from Amazon. The RRP appears to be around £19.99.
How does Iron Labs T5 Xtreme compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Iron Labs T5 Xtreme Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Iron Labs T5 Xtreme.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.