For those of us looking to build muscle, low testosterone levels can prove to be more than a hindrance. Having less-than-average testosterone can cause significant decreases in both muscle mass and sex drive, and some studies even suggest that a lack of free testosterone can cause low moods or depression. There are lots of ways to remedy the problem of low testosterone, from taking up strength training to eating a healthier diet. There are also more than a few supplements out there that promise to raise testosterone levels, although many of these are either ineffective or cause a host of unpleasant side effects.
Below, we take an in-depth look at Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster, to see whether this natural herbal remedy actually delivers where so many others fail.
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Pros
- Has received a large number of highly positive reviews from customers
- Priced far more reasonably than other similar products
- Works well to boost libido, and boosts testosterone in those with a deficiency
- Has a money-back guarantee and clearly listed ingredient quantities
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Cons
- Fans of steroidal products (or natural imitations) may find this product to be weak
- Some customers complain of side effects
What You Need To Know About Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster is a supplement made up of natural ingredients that promises to raise testosterone, energy and libido levels. Unlike the many supplements out there that attempt to mimic the effects of anabolic steroids, this product attempts to use a blend of herbal ingredients, vitamins and minerals to achieve the desired effect. Testosterone Booster is manufactured by Iron Brothers Supplements, who have opted to allow a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases of this product (meaning that customers can get a full refund on opened packages if they remain dissatisfied with the results).
What Are The Side Effects Of Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster?
Effective testosterone boosters always come with a risk of side effects, as raising testosterone levels too much can cause mood swings, increased body hair and a heightened sex drive.
Some of the individual ingredients found in this product may also cause side effects on occasion. Tribulus terrestris can sometimes cause sleeplessness and prostate problems, and fenugreek may lower blood sugar levels and cause stomach issues, chest problems, nasal congestion, a sweet odour in the urine, and other issues.
Other miscellaneous side effects include headaches, flushing, swelling, dizziness, dehydration, increased body temperature, restlessness and irritability.
How Much Does Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Cost?
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster is one of the cheaper products of its kind. A one-month supply (containing 90 capsules) costs $25.97 on Amazon (the only webstore where it is available to buy). Customers can access further discounts when making bulk purchases of Iron Brothers supplements on Amazon, reducing the price by around 5-15%. Check the Amazon product page for more details!
Our Verdict On Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster
Testosterone boosters are some of the least reliable groups of supplements on the Internet. Lots of them don’t work, and those that do are normally so prone to causing side effects and long-term issues that we cannot seriously recommend them. But every now and then we see one that is worth taking.
This product represents one of the most convincing efforts we’ve seen to create a product that works, whilst also being light on the drawbacks. The Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster works by combining some known libido remedies (such as tribulus terrestris and tongkat ali) with ingredients known to boost testosterone under certain circumstances (such as zinc, boron, DIM and more). The evidence supplied by customer reviews suggests that many are enjoying serious benefits from using this product.
Iron Brothers Supplements have backed up their formulation with a 30-day money-back guarantee, meaning that if this product fails to work for you, you can receive a full refund with no questions asked. Ingredient quantity information is provided on the side of the pack, and the manufacturer is responsible enough to not make ridiculous or unsubstantiated claims on its product pages.
Overall, we feel that this product provides a well-designed mix of libido boosters and testosterone boosters that seem to work well for the vast majority of customers. Give it a try if you feel that low testosterone levels may be hampering your workouts!
We would recommend Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster to our readers.
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Review
Testosterone Booster is a supplement that promises to boost energy levels, improve muscle performance and “raise the temperature in the bedroom”. It works by providing customers with a source of herbal ingredients that are said to boost testosterone and libido levels.
This product is produced and sold by Iron Brothers Supplements, an American manufacturer of workout and bodybuilding aids. The name Iron Brothers presumably refers to the two founders of the company, Marc and Robbie, who fondly speak about their deep friendship formed through hard work in ‘the iron’ (the gym, in other words). Though Iron Brothers appears to be a relatively young company, it has already attracted a small and dedicated fanbase, as well as a team of amateur distributors. The company can be contacted via email ([email protected]), via the contact form on their official website, or via the company’s various social media pages.
How to Take Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster
The directions for use are as follows:
Take 3 capsules once daily with breakfast or lunch. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. For maximum effect, take daily for at least 30 days combined with a healthy exercise routine. For cycling, 2 months on, 1 month off is recommended.
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Concerns:
- Many included ingredients are libido boosters rather than testosterone boosters
- Bodybuilders that are used to risky anabolic products may find this to be weak
- Potential for mild side effects
What Does Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Claim To Do?
As the name should make obvious, the product is advertised as a testosterone booster, one that can provide an increase in energy/stamina. Customers are informed that they can use this product “to make some extra gains in the gym and add some muscle mass”. The extra energy supplied can reportedly make customers train harder and faster in the gym, helping bodybuilders to build muscle at a faster rate and helping dieters to burn stubborn belly fat.
Like with many other natural testosterone boosters out there, this Iron Brothers product also claims to increase libido and overall confidence.
Does Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Work?
Genuinely effective testosterone boosters that avoid relying on harmful anabolic steroids are hard to come by. There are few natural and herbal ingredients out there that can really boost testosterone, but this product appears to do a good job at finding some of the best options available.
This product uses an interesting mix of libido boosters and genuine testosterone boosters to create its effect. Many of its key ingredients (such as tribulus terrestris, fenugreek, and tongkat ali) are known to be effective at combating erectile dysfunction, and herbs like ashwagandha can provide a kind of all-purpose sense of confidence and swagger. A few other ingredients (such as zinc, vitamin D, boron, horny goat weed, and DIM) have been found to boost testosterone levels under certain conditions, and normally in circumstances where customers already suffer from lower levels or deficiencies in certain minerals or vitamins.
Overall, this product could be a great option for shoppers that feel they are suffering from reduced testosterone levels and need some kind of boost to bring them up to a normal level. It appears to be broadly effective and almost all of the customer reviews we have found on the Amazon product page have highlighted very positive experiences.
What Are The Ingredients of Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster?
The ingredients used in Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster are listed below. The ingredient quantities listed are correct for 3 capsules.
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000IU (250% DV): Vitamin D is normally produced naturally by the body when exposed to sunlight, although a surprising number of Americans still suffer with Vitamin D deficiency. Supplements may help improve the overall health of those with a deficiency, including raising testosterone levels back to normal levels.
- Vitamin B-3 (as Nicotinic Acid) 40mg (200% DV): Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
- Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 40mg (267% DV): The human body cannot store zinc, and so it needs to be replaced daily through the diet or through supplementation. One study suggested that men who have a zinc deficiency could raise their testosterone levels by supplementing zinc. Over-supplementing zinc seems to be unlikely to affect testosterone levels at all.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Std. to 45% Saponins) 500mg: This libido enhancer and erectile dysfunction cure has been repeatedly found to have no impact on testosterone levels, fat loss/gain or athletic performance.
- Horny Goat Weed (Std. to 10% Icariins) 400mg: One study in rats showed that Horny Goat Weed increases testosterone levels, but this has not been tested at all in humans. Horny Goat weed is most often used as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Fenugreek Extract (Std. to 50% Saponins) 300mg: Research indicates that fenugreek causes a noticeable boost to libido, but its supplementation does not seem to affect testosterone levels. It can also be used to treat a loss of appetite.
- Maca Root Powder 250mg: This Peruvian plant has been used for numerous ailments, including infertility and to boost the sex drive. No clinical evidence has been presented to support any use.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (Std. to 2.5% Withanolides) 150mg: This Indian herb has a deserved reputation for combating anxiety, and is known to relieve stress and improve mood in a general sense. It is not thought to be more effective than a placebo at combating erectile dysfunction. It may provide a testosterone boost for infertile men but is otherwise not thought to boost testosterone levels significantly.
- DIM (Diindolymethane) 100mg: When dosed correctly, this aromatase inhibitor keeps oestrogen levels controlled by converting more potent forms of oestrogen into less potent forms. It can also prevent testosterone from being freely converted into oestrogen. However, the dosage is all-important – too much DIM, and the ingredient works to boost oestrogen levels!
- Boron Citrate (providing 5mg of Boron) 100mg: Boron appears to be relatively effective at boosting free testosterone levels, although more robust studies are needed to confirm the effect.
- Tongkat Ali Extract 100:1 50mg: More commonly known as LongJack. Well renowned for treating erectile dysfunction and increasing libido and virility. May also decrease anxiety, and has also shown to increase power output in training trial participants in preliminary studies. Evidence that it increases testosterone levels are minimal.
- Bioperine 5mg: Black pepper extract is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects.
Does Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Have Any Side Effects?
Increased testosterone levels can also involve changes in temperament such as an increase in aggression and mood swings, an increase in sex drive, and increased body hair. Very high testosterone levels can lead to a lowered sperm count in men, or problems with periods in women.
Tribulus terrestris can sometimes cause mild insomnia and there are some concerns that it may be linked to prostate problems in men.
Fenugreek is known to lower blood sugar levels, making it unsuitable for diabetics. Side effects of Fenugreek include diarrhoea, stomach upset, bloating, gas, and a “maple syrup” odour in the urine. It can also cause nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, facial swelling, and severe allergic reactions in hypersensitive people.
This product uses rather high doses of certain vitamins and minerals. Although the dosage of zinc included in this product is within a safe range, this high dosage can still sometimes cause nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, a metallic taste in the mouth and stomach/kidney damage. In extremely rare cases, vitamin D3 may cause an allergic reaction (resulting in swelling or dizziness), and the high dosage of Vitamin B3 included in this product could cause a mild flushing reaction.
Maca appears to cause dehydration, and so should be taken with water. It may increase estrogen levels, and in post-menopausal women can cause hot flushes. Ashwaghanda is almost always free of side effects, although large doses can cause stomach problems, diarrhoea and vomiting. High doses of tongkat ali can cause insomnia and increased body temperature along with restlessness and irritability.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. This product should only be taken by healthy individuals at least 18 years of age or older. Do not consume if pregnant or nursing. You should not take this product with alcohol. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster?
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster is a very popular product with customers, with around 90% positive reviews out of the 240 left on the Amazon page. A few dissenting customers claim that the product does not work, but most are enthusiastic in their praise, claiming that the product improved gym gains and sexual performance within a matter of weeks.
I will definitely be ordering this product again. After less than 2 weeks I noticed I was getting stronger in the gym, had more energy after the gym and put a little spark back into my love life.
This product has made a significant impact in a little over 2 weeks. Since using Iron Brothers testosterone supplements in the beginning of Feb, I can honestly report that my strength, stamina and even my libido has improved tremendously. The supplements give me that boost I have looking for since turning 50 a little over two years ago. Best thing is that they do not taste or smell as horrible as others that I have tried before and does not create any jittery effects… Will buy again and will try their other stuff too. I would highly recommend it to those who want results at an affordable price.
This is one of the best test booster I have ever tried. The ingredient list is awasome, others have some or few of the ingredients you want but this has all. They also dont kill my stomach like some do, and no powdery nose burning burps so far too wich is amazing. I like iron brothers for many reasons but above all cuz there products work amazingly well stacked.
This is a cost-effective, natural T-Booster with scientifically proven ingredients, made in the USA. I’ve paid twice as much for half the product and I am very pleased with the results and the lack of any negative side effects. Capsule size is easy to swallow as well. The addition of Vitamin D and Zinc provide immunity boosting effects that are also important during hard training cycles, while the Ashwagandha extract adds a degree of mental clarity. I’m very pleased.
These things make me sick. I will never buy this product again. For some folks it does good, not for me. Had to buy another product.
Does Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Although Iron Brothers Supplements do not mention any kind of money-back guarantee on their official website (just a standard returns policy on damaged items), the Amazon page claims that a 100% money-back guarantee applies to all purchases of Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster. According to the Amazon page:
Feel the Energy, Strength & Libido or Your Money Back!! Every Purchase is Backed by our 30 Day Empty Bottle Guarantee – If you are Not Fully Satisfied for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked!
Where Can I Buy Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster?
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster is only available to buy on Amazon. A 90-capsule pack containing a month’s supply costs $25.97. Discounts are available when making bulk purchases of Iron Brothers Supplements products on Amazon (of around 5-15% off the normal asking price).
Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog recommends Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.