Superdrol comes from Hi-Tech a US supplements company based in Norwood Georgia. Hi-Tech is well known for their use of strong stimulants in some of their supplements and they seem to tread a fine line between legal and illegal ingredients.
Hi-Tech Superdrol is a prohormone supplement based on DHEA, that is named Superdrol after a now illegal anabolic steroid. Some people take prohormones to increase muscle building and testosterone levels, but you should not do this unless you are clear about the risks and know what you are doing.
Messing about with your hormones can be dangerous and as is typical with Hi-Tech, Superdrol appears to be a powerful and unpredictable supplement, which contains some under researched and untested ingredients.
Hi-Tech Superdrol is expensive. If you buy direct from the Hi-Tech website it costs $89.95 for a bottle of 42 tablets. This is three weeks supply if you take as recommended.
You can also buy Hi-Tech Superdrol from other US online retailers. We found it on sale from one company called My Supplement Stores for $59.99 so it makes sense to shop around for price.
We are concerned about the safety of Hi-Tech Superdrol. This prohormone supplement contains some pretty unknown and under researched ingredients and although boosting hormones like testosterone is popular with some bodybuilders, this practice is extremely dangerous and can lead to long term health risks. Unless you have researched the dangers and know exactly what you are doing, you should not bother with prohormones and especially not this one.
If you wish to increase testosterone, doing this with diet and exercise is much safer than taking crazy supplements like this one; nobody really seems to understand how Superdrol works and there seems to be little point in taking such a potentially damaging supplement.
Hi-Tech Superdrol Review
Superdrol is a prohormone supplement. Many bodybuilders use prohormones as a legal alternative to anabolic steroids, drugs that artificially increase testosterone levels and muscle building.
Hi-Tech Superdrol is not the same as the well known anabolic steroid Superdrol, an anabolic androgenic steroid comprised of the active steroidal hormone Methyldrostanolone. This dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic steroid was made illegal in 2006 but Hi-Tech have obviously resurrected the name in this so called Superdrol clone.
A prohormone is different to a steroid. It is not a synthetic testosterone. Instead a prohormone compound causes a chemical reaction to produce another compound, in this case androsterone.
Androsterone is an androgen, a male hormone which converts to testosterone in the body so you can see that the end result is the same as a taking a steroid. Taking an ingredient to artificially increase the precursor to testosterone can be a legal way of increasing testosterone levels, and many bodybuilders take prohormones to enhance muscle building, strength and endurance within a short time span.
How to Take Hi-Tech Superdrol
- As a dietary supplement, take one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening.
- Do not exceed 2 per day.
Superdrol contains a proprietary blend of prohormone and anabolic (muscle building) components. Most of these are based on Androstene (DHEA) namely, Androstenolone Acetate, Androsterone undecanoate, 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, and “Δ4-Androstene-3α-ol-17. These compounds are converted to testosterone hormone that is well known for playing a role in growth and development of muscles.
Prohormone compounds are not well researched or well known. Because many prohormones are illegal, companies like Hi-Tech stay ahead of the game by tweaking existing compounds, or in finding new formulae that keep products on the right side of legal.
It is hard to find accurate clinical information about these hormone compounds and how they work. Research is limited and although many of the bodybuilders on the various forums and websites have informed opinions and personal experiences of prohormones, there is very little real information about these types of supplement.
Hi-Tech Superdrol Concerns:
- Effects could be unpredictable
- Is this supplement even legal? Many prohormones are banned
- Hi-Tech has a very bad record of safety and contravention of FDA standards
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is based in Norwood Georgia, USA. The company manufacture and market their own supplements and are known for their use of controversial and illegal ingredients in their supplements such as the controversial and now banned stimulant DMAA (1, 3-Dimethylamylamine). This has not stopped the company because they are continuing to sell supplements containing this banned ingredient.
We have covered Hi-Tech supplements before, including Jack’d Up and Fastin.
What Does Hi-Tech Superdrol Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising, there are five key features about this supplement.
- Bodybuilding’s Most Anabolically-Potent, Single-Dose Tablet
- Formulated with Anabolic & Androgenic Agents, Including Legal Pro Hormone Esters
- Amino Acid Catalytic Converter and Promotes Protein Synthesis
- Natural Steroidal Anabolic and Anti-Proteolytic Formulation
- Boost Testosterone Levels and/or Enhance Athletic Performance
“SUPERDROL®, short for “Super Anadrol”, is a prohormone supplement that is designed to help athletes reduce excess body fat while helping build lean muscle mass.”
“This performance enhancing product is extremely potent and is legendary among the bodybuilding community. ”
It is important to point out here that Hi-Tech Superdrol is not the same as the original Superdrol a now banned anabolic steroid.
“Among its numerous obscure anabolic compounds, SUPERDROL® contains the highest dosage of prohormones to be found anywhere! ”
Does Hi-Tech Superdrol Work?
Some customers say it does work, but unless you are actively looking to use prohormones we would not advise anyone to use this supplement. Prohormones are known for causing side effects and although they may help you build muscle and increase testosterone it can be risky for health.
One feature of Superdrol and Hi-Tech supplements is their Cyclosome delivery system. This process prevents the compounds from being broken down during the digestion process by wrapping the compounds first in sugar and then in a fat molecule so they can pass through the digestion unharmed.
What Are The Ingredients of Hi-Tech Superdrol?
Each serving is equal to one capsule. The ingredients are in a proprietary blend which means it is impossible to gauge the strength of each ingredient.
- Superdrol Proprietary Hormone (300mg)
- Androstenolone Acetate: Fast acting ester (chemical compound) of Androsterone, a hormone itself and a precursor to other hormones including testosterone.
- Androsterone Undecanoate: Another compound that contains androsterone
- 4-DHEA: Full chemical name e is 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone 4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one and it can convert to testosterone without aromizing to oestrogen. Because this compound can convert to testosterone it can also convert to DHT and other 5a-reduced metabolites.
- DHEA-1: or 1-Androsterone is a prohormone. DHEA is responsible for boosting testosterone and oestrogen production, which can reduce with age and from certain medical conditions. When DHEA drops, as it does as we get older, it can lead to a drop in sexual drive and muscle health.
- 4-Androstene-3α-ol-17-one: This is actually the same compound, written in a different way as 4 DHEA.
- Ajuga Turkestanica extract: Also known as Turkesterone, this plant extract originates from Asia and contains a range powerful plant chemicals called Phytoecdysteroids. Components include alpha-ecdysone, 2-desoxyecdysterone, ecdysterone, sileneoside A, and turkesterone. Allegedly Turkesterone was used by Soviet athletes for increasing strength and muscle building.
- Spirostan: Derived from the sarsaparilla plant, Spirostan is a plant steroid that has been tested on animals and found to reduce weight gain. However it does not appear to have been tested on humans
Does Hi-Tech Superdrol Have Any Side Effects?
Superdrol is a prohormone supplement, and side effects to prohormones can be unpredictable. Even if you are careful and cycle off and take post cycle therapy you will be extremely unlikely to get away with zero adverse effects.
These may include;
- High blood pressure
- Swollen Prostate (BPH)
- High risk of liver damage
- Increase in breast tissue
- Hair Loss
- Dizziness and Nausea
Not suitable for individuals under 18. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Do not take prohormones if you have any underlying health concerns or are taking prescription medication. See you doctor before you start using. Discontinue use if you experience side effects. Avoid alcohol.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Hi-Tech Superdrol?
Yes, there are some customer reviews for Superdrol posted on the various bodybuilder supplement sites selling this product.
Comments are positive but this could be because negative comments are simply screened out. Or of course the positive remarks may not be genuine.
Increase size and strength like it says. It was mind blowing for me ….I’m 42 and I’m 160pds and I’m deadlifting over 400pds and my squats has went up tremendously in a matter of 2 month and the test boost is great …thanks
At first I thought this was the original Superdrol, but knew it was banned and illegal now, so I thought I would try out this version from Hi-Tech. So, no it doesn’t get you the results of the original stuff, but, after 4 weeks, all my lifts are up, my weight increased from 180lbs to 187lb
Damn I miss the old ones…but this still worked pretty well. 6lbs in 30 days is good enough for me. And no oestrogen nipple sides. Hated that!
Does Hi-Tech Superdrol Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Hi-Tech does not offer money back guarantees.
Where Can I Buy Hi-Tech Superdrol?
You can buy Superdrol direct from the Hi-Tech website. It is also on sale from bodybuilding retailers so you can shop around for price.