Below we take an in-depth look at HGH Energizer, to see whether this mysterious online pill truly offers the muscle-building, anti-aging, and weight loss benefits it promises.
HGH Energizer is a product that claims to boost the body’s natural stores of Human Growth Hormone. It contains a mixture of amino acids, BCAAs, and herbal ingredients, and claims to provide numerous benefits ranging from weight loss, muscle-building, improving the lifespan of vital organs, and an anti-aging effect. However, this product is mainly sold on strange websites that are dogged by very poor standards of English and grammar, and is promoted by a manufacturer that is almost universally known for poor business practices, scams, and hordes of dissatisfied customers.
HGH Energizer may cause a few side effects. The high quantities of Vitamin B6 in this product could cause a range of issues (including nerve problems, loss of appetite, tingling, headaches, vomiting, and fatigue), and tribulus is known for causing insomnia and prostate problems in men. Some of the amino acids used in this product have also been associated with bloating, blood abnormalities, airway inflammation, diarrhoea, a loss of muscular coordination, and abdominal pain.
HGH Energizer is exactly the kind of product we recommend avoiding at all costs. Its effects are unremarkable, the ingredients are not up to scratch, and its manufacturer has repeatedly been accused of poor customer service and even fraud.
The manufacturers of this pricey product, Health Buy LLC, should come with a warning label. The company’s advertising reveals that the company has an extraordinarily poor grasp of the science behind supplements, and the legions of customers complaining of their poor customer service suggests they don’t really know how to run a business as well. Former customers complain of receiving products they didn’t order, being charged three times over for a single purchase, and being signed up for subscription services they didn’t consent to.
Overall, we recommend staying far away from HGH Energizer and Health Buy LLC – products like these are bottom-of-the-barrel and almost anything else is better.
HGH Energizer Review
HGH Energizer is a supplement that claims to stimulate the body’s pituitary gland into producing greater supplies of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). This process is then said to provide anti-aging, weight loss, and muscle-building benefits. HGH Energizer is only available to buy online, and is typically sold on specialised product websites that appear to have been written by someone with a poor grasp of both science and the English language!
This suspicious-looking product is marketed by Health Buy LLC., an American manufacturer known for its poor-quality products, scams, and dishonesty. Health Buy has repeatedly been caught up in several scandals related to their history of overcharging or defrauding customers, sometimes to the tune of hundreds of dollars. The company operates by tricking customers into signing up for expensive auto-ship programs under the guise of “free” samples, and attempts to stay on the right side of the law by hiding the real terms of their expensive arrangements in the small print (hidden on a separate terms and conditions page). Health Buy does not appear to offer anything related to customer service, and former customers often complain that the company provides few opportunities for organising refunds. Most victims of the scam instead have to seek refunds through their credit card provider.
How to Take HGH Energizer
The directions for use are as follows:
HGH energizer supplement comes in the form of tablets that are quite easy to swallow. Since it is a supplement, you don’t require to take or every now and then. Just two capsules in a day with your meal for over a period of at least a month or 2 to make hgh energizer work.
Health Buy LLC are notoriously hard to contact and pin down. Regardless, they list a few phone numbers to contact them on at this web address.
HGH Energizer Concerns:
- Manufacturer is a known scammer with an appalling record for customer service
- Product is extremely expensive
- No money back guarantee
What Does HGH Energizer Claim To Do?
Attempting to work out what this product claims to do is a challenge, as a customer must navigate the frankly appalling standards of English spelling and grammar used on the product website. There are also quite a few claims to work through.
The product supposedly works through its ability to naturally stimulate the pituitary gland into releasing greater volumes of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Raised HGH levels is said to provide benefits for bodybuilders, as this apparently increases the numbers of muscle cells in the body (as opposed to steroids, which are said to work by increasing the size of the muscle cells). Overall, it is implied that HGH Energizer can help bodybuilders to build bigger muscles more effectively, and reduce the recovery time needed after a hard workout session.
Raising HGH levels is also said to provide an anti-aging effect (as it can supposedly counter the “continuous process of cell replacement” associated with aging) and can also help customers to lose weight. Additionally, HGH Energizer claims to provide customers with a source of energy, raises testosterone levels. builds stronger bones, and improves “the quality and duration of the heart and kidneys”.
These benefits are said to take effect relatively quickly, with the expected drop in fatigue levels taking place after just one week.
Does HGH Energizer Work?
First things first: whoever wrote the HGH Energizer website clearly has only a basic grasp of English, and appears to have an even less convincing background in the basic science of HGH, testosterone, and human biology. The manufacturers’ understanding of how their product is supposed to work is non-existent, with many of their claims almost childlike in their simplicity and ignorance of how things like steroids and amino acids affect the body.
Many of the ingredients used in HGH Energizer (such as l-Arginine, GABA, Ornithine, and others) have legitimately been linked with boosting HGH levels, but need to be supplemented in large doses to have any effect. To see a significant (albeit temporary) spike in HGH levels, bodybuilders are required to take 2-5g of each ingredient, far higher doses than the ones used in this product.
We would not expect this product to cause an appreciable rise in HGH levels, and it would certainly provide none of the anti-aging, weight loss or vital organ longevity benefits promised by the manufacturer. However, the formula’s use of amino acids and other muscle-building ingredients means that it could theoretically function as a workout aid.
What Are The Ingredients of HGH Energizer?
The ingredients used in HGH Energizer are listed below. The ingredient quantities listed are correct for 2 caplets.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 20mg (1000% DV/RDI): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. Vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread, and vegetables, and is often included in fortified breakfast cereals. Source
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) 250mg: This libido enhancer and erectile dysfunction cure has been repeatedly found to have no impact on testosterone levels, fat loss/gain, or athletic performance. Source
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride 150mg: This essential amino acid is plentiful in foods and can be made by the body. Important for wound healing and circulation, l-arginine is thought to boost the levels of Nitric Oxide in the body. Source
- L-Glutamine 140mg: This is an essential amino acid, which is a building block of protein. It is the most abundant free amino acid in the body, and is produced in the muscles and distributed where it is needed via the circulatory system. Supplementation can only help to build muscle in limited circumstances, as (once again) most people enjoy sufficient stocks of glutamine from their regular diet or from protein powders. Source
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride 90mg: Some studies suggest that this amino acid could help muscle tissue to recover after workouts. Source
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid 75mg: A chemical that is produced in the brain naturally and acts as a neurotransmitter, it is also available in supplement form. It is thought to reduce anxiety, improve mood, and could also reduce symptoms of PMS. It is sometimes used as a non-prescription treatment of ADHD, as it is thought to induce calm and aid mental focus. However, research shows that GABA supplements cannot cross the blood-brain barrier, and so it is possible that any mental benefits are the result of a placebo effect. Source
- L-Leucine 150mg
- L-Isoleucine 60mg
- L-Valine 55mg: Though individually these amino acids are not particularly distinctive, collectively they form the Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). BCAAs are sometimes taken during workouts to improve exercise performance, although the scientific evidence seems to suggest that this effect is only observable in inexperienced athletes. Supplementation is also not always useful, as many people will get sufficient stocks of BCAAs from their normal diet. Source
- Colostrum (standardized to contain 30% immunoglobins) 25mg: While not known for boosting performance, colostrum contains useful growth hormones and helps to protect the gut lining and eases gastrointestinal problems. Source
- L-Ornithine Hydrochloride 25mg: This rarely-used ingredient is actually an amino acid. One outdated study linked its use with improvements in lean mass and power output in weightlifters, but these results have not been replicated elsewhere. Source
- L-Glycine 10mg: Although most people will enjoy sufficient supplies of glycine from their normal diet, this amino acid is still vitally important for the normal functioning of the body. It is mainly involved in the formation of creatine, and in the metabolism and digestive processes in general. Source
Does HGH Energizer Have Any Side Effects?
Despite the claims of the manufacturer, HGH Energizer contains a few ingredients that could cause side effects.
One initial concern is that the formula uses a needlessly huge dose of Vitamin B6 – although this ingredient is not thought to be harmful in normal circumstances, such a massive quantity can cause brain and nerve problems, vomiting, loss of appetite, headaches, tingling, and sleepiness.
Tribulus terrestris can sometimes cause mild insomnia, and there are some concerns that it may be linked to prostate problems in men. The use of L-arginine may also lead to some side effects (including abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea, blood abnormalities, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure), and L-Lysine can sometimes cause stomach pain and diarrhoea.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) can occasionally cause fatigue and a loss of muscular coordination when supplemented. Customers that find themselves susceptible to this effect should avoid driving after taking this product.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement, especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For HGH Energizer?
Unfortunately, it remains extremely challenging to find reviews for HGH Energizer online, as the product is not sold on any reputable 3rd party website. However, we were able to find two comments posted underneath YouTube videos, both of which were unsurprisingly unhappy with their purchase. The remaining reviews posted below represent some unrelated comments made by former customers of Health Buy LLC on consumer watchdog websites; as you can see, the company has attracted huge amounts of criticism from former customers for its perceived dishonesty and near-criminal behaviour.
I am sorry but I did all what have to do, Gym work out, sleep well, health food, and being using more then 90 days no different, maybe I am getting the wrong one maybe its all fake and you need to fine the right one
Total bullsh**t. Nothing but false promises. Stop promoting this junk
They charged me twice for some reason, 2 completely unrelated charges to what I’ve ordered. In addition the product didn’t arrive. I canceled my credit card, said goodbye to ~$100. Well, don’t give your card away, try to stick to payment gateways like PayPal when ordering online. Also, check reviews on a website before giving them your credit card details.
I ordered two different items: one for $7.19 and the other for $7.02. They shipped and arrived. However I never got to even open them when I noticed my credit card had been charged another $136.00 and $97.26. I cancelled my credit card certain it had been skimmed, but nope, it was this crap company charging me for the remainder of the items. WTF? I am a single mom of two. I took the plunge at under $20.00 not expecting to be robbed of $300.00. This company needs to be ashamed and SHUT DOWN!
These are con artists and still, they are actually being let to sell. I ordered a parcel 2 months ago and still no sign of it. When you phone their help line, they can’t give you a tracking number and tells you to phone around and try and find the parcel yourself. There never was a parcel. They stole 144 USD from me and are ripping off many clients daily. I will report them to every forum or complaint organization I can find. I am tired of being taken for a ride… Karma will sort them out eventually. DON’T BUY FROM THEM !!!!!!!!!!
Does HGH Energizer Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
On the official Health Buy website, the manufacturer claims to offer a money back guarantee on all products. On closer inspection however, their proposed arrangement does not meet the definition of a money back guarantee as we see it, as the company will only offer refunds on unopened or unused packages. In any case, Health Buy’s extremely poor reputation in terms of customer service makes it highly unlikely that customers will receive a refund, even if they qualify for one.
Where Can I Buy HGH Energizer?
HGH Energizer is sold on a dedicated product website of a similar name (www.hghenergizerplus.com). On this website, a single 60-capsule pack of HGH Energizer (a one-month supply) costs $39.95. Customers can access discounts when purchasing in bulk; a three-month supply costs $79.90, and a five-month supply costs $119.85.