BurnerTEK comes from US company called Tek Naturals, based in Charleston South Carolina.
BurnerTEK is a weight loss supplement that may have the advertised fat burner effect thanks to high levels of caffeine and green tea. This can be an effective combination for weight loss for some people but results will largely depend on your body’s make up as well as your individual tolerance to caffeine.
BurnerTEK will not be suitable if you have any health conditions relating to heart or blood pressure and you will need to see your doctor first if you are taking medication. One major drawback to BurnerTEK is the price which at just under $70 for a month’s supply is expensive.
BurnerTEK is expensive. It costs $69.95 for 90 capsules (30 days supply) from both the official Tek Naturals website and if you buy from Amazon.
You can qualify for a 15% discount if you sign up to auto billing (Subscribe and Save) on the official website.
If you wish to cancel the agreement, the company requires at least 24 hours before the scheduled shipment.
We quite like BurnerTEK. We like the clear ingredients profile but whether it works or not will largely depend on your personal make up plus your tolerance to caffeine. This high level of caffeine makes it unsuitable for some users but that said we like the green tea/ caffeine combo and you may find that taken short term it may help weight loss.
We would not advise anyone to take it long term. People soon build up a tolerance to caffeine and although the Subscribe and Save option is openly advertised we would not advise you to sign up for regular deliveries of this supplement. Apart from health issues, these agreements can be hard to cancel. This one looks better than most but is there really any need to buy BurnerTEK each month? We cannot see that it is.
Finally BurnerTEK is expensive. We cannot see how this supplement justifies the high price tag, especially when the principle ingredient caffeine is so cheap to buy. In our opinion BurnerTEK is a bit overpriced and a little bit flimsy, so although there are certainly many worse supplements on the market, we couldn’t really recommend it for everyone.
BurnerTEK is a fat burner weight loss supplement, meaning that it contains ingredients that increase the speed of the metabolism so you can lose weight more efficiently. A fat burner used to describe a supplement that caused body temperature to rise (thermogenesis) which also caused a loss of calories. These days it has come to mean a supplement that usually contains stimulants and other ingredients that supposedly speed up the metabolism.
BurnerTEK contains some well known weight loss ingredients. There is 300mg of caffeine per serving which is extremely high and roughly the equivalent of 4 cups of coffee. This is paired with green tea extract, again in high quantities per serving and this combination has yielded some very positive results in clinical testing, which suggests that it works as described.
There are some not so proven weight loss ingredients such as Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean extract, which are popular but lack much real evidence. There are well known herbs cayenne and turmeric both known for their health properties and well tolerated by the human body. Turmeric in particular has become very well known as a health supplement because of its wide range of antioxidant effects.
All the ingredients in BurnerTEK look as if they will combine pretty well. There is nothing here that is jarring or unknown. However, the high levels of caffeine will not suit you if you are sensitive or have health concerns around heart or blood pressure.
Strangely, the final herbal ingredient is Glucomannan – a natural jelly type substance derived the Konjac root. Glucomannan is often taken on its own for weight loss because it swells up in the stomach making you feel fuller and less hungry and this also helps maintain blood sugar levels.
Although it is a proven ingredient, the serving size of Glucomannan here seems to be a bit ineffective because health guidelines are that 3000mg a day is the optimum serving whereas here it only contains 500mg.
How to Take BurnerTEK
- Take 1 capsule of BurnerTEK™ three times a day or 3 capsules with breakfast
- Ensure you wash down the capsules with plenty of water to minimise the choking risk of Glucomannan
BurnerTEK also contains vitamins and the mineral chromium which may help regulate insulin levels.
BurnerTEK comes from US Company called Tek Naturals based in Charleston South Carolina. The company have their own vitamin store but obviously most of their business is carried out online.
According to the product information, all supplements are made from 100% pure natural ingredients; however, the country of manufacture is not stated.
- We would have liked to have seen more information about the ingredients
- Where was this supplement made? This information is not provided
- No provided health warnings even though some of the ingredients are known for side effects
Tek Supplements market a range of supplements relating to testosterone, increasing sexual performance and weight loss and the company has a fairly hard edged manly appeal although supplements such as BurnerTek are aimed at both sexes.
The company look reasonably safe to buy from. Although you are encouraged to buy via auto-ship where new products are delivered automatically to your home, and you are also billed automatically, the product information is clear about this option and it seems to be relatively straight forward to cancel.
What Does BurnerTEK Claim To Do?
According to the advertising, “BurnerTEK™ Reverses “Fat-Ass-Syndrome” Rapidly”
It supposedly does this in four ways,
- Use What Professional Athletes Use to Burn Fat
- 12 Scientific-Backed, Completely Safe, All-Natural Ingredients
- Targets the Most Stubborn Fat on the Body, Including Belly Fat and Man Boobs
- Comprehensive, 3-Pronged Approach to Fat Burning
We were under the impression that professional athletes burned fat because they train and exercise so much!
The 3 pronged approach to fat burning is explained
- BurnerTEK™ targets existing stored fat, including stubborn fat like man boobs
- BurnerTEK™ teaches the body to block future fat storage
- BurnerTEK™ suppresses the appetite naturally and safely
This all sounds good but it does not really explain how any of this will be achieved.
However the BurnerTEK advertising is punchy and powerful and offers to help improve within 30 days.
“Do you want to significantly lower your body fat percentage in as fast as 30 days? Simply take 1 capsule of BurnerTEK™ three times a day or 3 capsules with breakfast.
And don’t blame us if you energy levels skyrocket… When you are burning fat for fuel your energy levels will elevate dramatically! Stop complaining about your fat and do something about it!”
We certainly agree with the last sentence!
Does BurnerTEK Work?
We think that BurnerTEK will work for some people but it will probably come down to your tolerance to caffeine. If you are only a moderate caffeine user, you may find the 300mg extremely strong and this will cause a stimulant effect that you certainly notice. However, caffeine is one of those substances that we quickly build up a tolerance to, so the initial effects can quickly wear off. That said, there is actually more in BurnerTEK than caffeine.
Research shows that green tea and caffeine have the potential to produce significant effects on metabolic targets such as thermogenesis, and fat oxidation. There is strong evidence that green tea can help improve results after resistance training too. The vitamins and turmeric may help support general health.
However we are less impressed with some of the other ingredients. The Glucomannan is unlikely to have much of an effect at such a low serving size, and many of the other components of this supplement such as garcinia and green coffee bean are fairly unproven.
What Are The Ingredients of BurnerTEK?
Serving size is equal to three capsules, which you can either take in one go at breakfast or spread out over the course of the day. All credit to Tek Naturals for providing a full ingredients list.
- Niacin (20mg): Vitamin B3 also known as Niacin is important for good general health and at very high doses can help cholesterol levels. Here in a safe serving size.
- Vitamin B6 (10mg): This important vitamin helps the body use and store energy and has numerous other roles in the body including normal functioning of the nervous system. Here at high levels and the highest recommended for safe supplement use
- Vitamin B12 (500mcg): B12 is important for many bodily processes including healthy blood function, energy levels, eyesight, heart health, mood and more. Elderly people are recommended to take daily vitamin B12 supplements and serving size here is within safe levels.
- Chromium (100mcg): Trace mineral that the body requires in only tiny quantities and most scientific advice is that supplementation is unnecessary. However here in safe quantities and may help regulate insulin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (150mg): We love green tea! This natural tea is packed with antioxidants called polyphenols, which help prevent damage caused by free radicals.Catechins found in green tea are proven to burn fat, especially when used in conjunction with caffeine, which further increases fat oxidation. Contains caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg): The world’s favourite stimulant and ideal for giving you a quick energy burst. It can help increase weight loss and metabolism but effects can quickly wear off once you become accustomed to use. The coffee/green tea combination can be effective but it may not work on everyone. The efficacy may be impaired by “An ethnic or genetic effect” or if you are a habitual caffeine or green tea drinker.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (150mg): Research results indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans, which appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream.However there are serious concerns about some of the clinical evidence that has been used to prove this ingredient. Despite hundreds of articles about Green Coffee an investigation found that all random controlled trials were carried out on very small amounts of people for a very limited time. The safety and the effective dose have not been established. Contains caffeine.
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (150mg): Fruit extract that has been widely touted for weight loss because it is rich in hydroxycitric acid believed to help burn fat. Scientific research indicates that it does work as the way as described but that the weight loss but effects are not statistically significant.
- L Carnitine (145mg): Amino acid that helps the body convert fat into energy. Your body makes this substance in the kidneys and liver and stores it in the muscles, heart and brain. This may play a role in the treatment of cancer and it may have an effect upon the metabolism and muscle development.
- Cayenne Powder (100mg): Same as the spice used in food and may have a fat burning effect if taken in very high quantities.
- Turmeric (100mg): Literally the flavour of the month at the moment because it seems to have anti cancer and anti inflammatory properties but it is not easily absorbed by the body unless it is paired with black pepper. Unlikely to cause any side effects.
Does BurnerTEK Have Any Side Effects?
Most side effects will be linked to the caffeine content and as well as the 300mg per serving, this supplement may contain additional caffeine in the green tea and green coffee.
Potential side effects may include
- Increase in blood pressure and heart rate
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia)
Other side effects may include
- Abdominal pain
- Fishy body odour (carnitine)
Glucomannan can pose a choking risk so ensure you take the supplement with plenty of water to ensure it is washed down to the stomach before it swells up.
Not suitable for individuals under 18. Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Speak to your physician first if you suffer from an underlying health condition, especially if it is related to heart, blood pressure or diabetes. Seek medical advice first if you are taking prescription medication in case of interactions.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For BurnerTEK?
There are customer reviews for BurnerTEK and there is a range of opinion. Some customers are satisfied such as this individual;
I have been using these for the better part of 2 weeks now and I have already noticed results. My workout has pretty much stayed the same, but I am noticing that I have much more energy and I am burning off fat much quicker now that I gave these a try. I would recommend this to anyone interested.
Lost about 6 pounds in 18 days taking this and I didn’t change a thing. Love this stuff.
It has not worked for everyone, for example this customer reported;
I like that they are all natural but…….They didn’t work and for the price definitely not worth it.
Doesn’t work for me
Does BurnerTEK Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
If you buy from the Tek Naturals website you are covered by a 30 days’ guarantee. Here’s what the company says about it;
“If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please return the unused portions to:
TEK Naturals Returns
1985 Riviera Drive 103-127
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
We encourage you to call or email our Customer Care Team if you have any questions or concerns about your order or products.”
We would certainly advise you to contact customer care before you send anything back to the company.
Where Can I Buy BurnerTEK?
You can buy BurnerTEK direct from the TEK Naturals website or if you are in the Charleston area you can visit the store. You can buy via the TEK Naturals Facebook page.
BurnerTEK is also on sale via Amazon USA.