Thermogenic fat burners represent some of the riskier types of weight loss supplement out there. Though thought to be broadly effective, these heart-racing formulas often pack in far too many stimulants for comfort, leading to uncomfortable side effects.
Below we take an in-depth look into Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno, to see whether this fat burner offers the promised benefits without the side effects.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Pros
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Contains ingredients which have been linked with weight loss effects
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Cons
- No ingredient quantities listed
- Could potentially cause many side effects, some of which are serious
- No reliable customer reviews to check
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Overview
What You Need To Know About Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno is a weight loss product that uses several stimulant ingredients to artificially raise the body’s temperature and metabolism. This process is then said to burn fat and suppress the appetite at the same time, hopefully leading to fast and sustainable weight loss. Customers are instructed to take two capsules per day.
What Are The Side Effects Of Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno?
This product comes with a frankly dizzying list of potential side effects, which can be explored in full by clicking the Side Effects tab. In short, this fat burner can cause heart palpitations, sleeplessness, high blood pressure, stomach problems, headaches, and much more.
How Much Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Cost?
When purchased from the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website, a 90-capsule pack costs $49.99. We’ve also seen it sold for cheaper on Supplements Geeks (where the same pack costs $39.99).
Our Verdict On Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno
Fat burners are often known for their side effects, but this particular formula takes the biscuit. Packed with risky ingredients, this product could help you to lose weight, but it may also leave you a jittery mess.
To make things worse, the manufacturers fail to properly list ingredient quantities, making it even harder to work out how many capsules might constitute a “safe” dosage. The only customer reviews we could find appear to be highly filtered praise left on the manufacturer’s website, which also makes it further harder to assess the product’s safety and effectiveness.
Overall, this product is far too risky to recommend. When dipping into the heart-racing world of fat burners, it might be best to stick with a more transparent and trusted manufacturer.
We do not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Key Features
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno is a fat burner that is designed to increase the body’s metabolic rate and suppress the appetite. It uses a high quantity of stimulant ingredients in order to achieve its effect, which will likely cause a number of heart-racing side effects in addition to any and all benefits. Perhaps because of these risks, this product is only available to buy on the manufacturer’s website and is not sold elsewhere.
This product is produced and sold by Atomic Strength Nutrition, a supplement manufacturer that mainly specialises in bodybuilding and workout aids. Atomic Strength Nutrition is set up in much the same way as most of their competitors, offering the usual line-up of BCAAs, pre-workouts, and protein supplements (with many arranged into helpful premade “stacks” for convenience). The company also relies on the services of athletic “affiliates” to promote the products online. Atomic Strength Nutrition can be contacted via the details supplied at the bottom of their official website.
How to Take Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno
The directions for use are as follows:
- Take 1 capsule in the morning with meal and 1 capsule after lunch
- Do not exceed 4 capsules daily
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Concerns:
- Likely to cause a variety of debilitating side effects
- Ingredient quantities are not listed, making it hard to assess safety and tolerance
- There are no reliable customer reviews available to check online
What Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Claim To Do?
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno is a weight loss aid that also claims to boost mood, focus, and energy. It works primarily by stimulating thermogenesis, which raises the body’s temperature in order to burn or “oxidise” fat at an artificially high rate. Raising the body’s heat and work-rate in this way is intended to raise the metabolism, which allows the body to burn calories at a faster rate than normal. Finally, this product supposedly suppresses appetite as well, which should theoretically make it easier for customers to avoid unhealthy eating and weight gain whilst using it.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Work?
This product is packed with the kind of stimulants that really can raise the body’s heat, work-rate, and metabolism, which could burn fat over time. However, the lack of ingredient quantity information and the sheer number of ingredients means that this product could be an example of too many cooks spoiling the broth. There are no reliable customer reviews to check as well, so we feel that there is not enough information to really know whether this product works any better than the competition.
What Are The Ingredients of Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno?
The ingredients found in Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno are listed below. Unfortunately, the manufacturers fail to list important ingredient quantities on the official website or on the side of the pack, which can make it hard to assess the effectiveness of the product (as well as its safety). The few quantities that are listed are correct for 1 capsule.
Atomic Fat Burning Complex 644.1mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism (although the weight loss effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive). The extra energy provided by caffeine could help to improve athletic performance. Source
- White Willow Bark Extract (std. min. 25% Salicin): Willow bark contains salicin, which acts a painkiller, and is thought to be as effective as aspirin. There is some evidence that when taken in conjunction with kola nut and ephedra, it can cause weight loss. It does not seem to have been tested on its own for weight loss properties, although it may amplify the effects of ingredients like synephrine. Source
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG): Studies have suggested that the EGCGs found in green tea increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by these catechins is limited. One study found that the use of green tea was not enough to counteract weight gain following a high-calorie diet. Source
- Theobromine: Theobromine is a mild stimulant that is similar to caffeine, but it appears to be much milder than caffeine. Source
- Sulbutiamine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester): A synthetic molecule that consists of two thiamine molecules bound together chemically. It is thought that Sulbutiamine can treat fatigue, although evidence is still preliminary. Source
- A-GPC 50% (Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine): In Europe, alpha-GPC is a prescription medication for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, but in the USA it is a prescription-free dietary supplement. It appears to have some cognitive-boosting properties, helps to prevent cognitive decline, and may also enhance power output in athletes. Source
- Synephrine HCl: This popular weight loss ingredient is found in bitter orange peel. A review of numerous studies concluded that the use of synephrine resulted in an increase to the participants resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and moderate weight loss was seen in studies lasting over 6 weeks. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched and the numerous side effects that have been associated with it. Source
- Hordenine HCl: Hordenine is a known compound in Bitter Orange, and is thought to act as a stimulant to increase fat burning. Source
- Higenamine HCl: This chemical compound can be extracted from various plants. It has only been tested in vitro and in animals, so its effects in humans are totally unknown. However, these studies have indicated that it may aid athletic performance as a stimulant. Source
- N-Methyltyramine HCl: Theoretically, this ingredient increases lipolysis, although tests in rats found the opposite effect. N-Methyltyramine is also thought to increase cAMP, which plays a role in the metabolism. Source
- Evodia Rutecarpa Extract (std. min. 98% Evodiamine) (berries): Evodiamine is extracted from a plant called Evodia. Evodia is thought by some to be a thermogenic weight loss aid. Clinical evidence is sparse, and no research has been conducted in humans. Studies in rats also show that it reduces the effectiveness of caffeine, and causes caffeine to break down much quicker. Source
- Cayenne Powder (Capsicum Annum) (approx. 40,000 SHU/g): Capsaicin, found in Cayenne pepper, is thought by some to play a role in weight loss. Some studies suggest it could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts. Source
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark): This is essentially an alternate form of yohimbine, which is thought to be slightly more potent than its more famous cousin. It likely performs the same functions as yohimbine (fat burning, mood-elevation, etc), but there is very little research available to know its full effects. Rauwolscine may well pose the same side effect risks as yohimbine. Source
- Vinpocetine: Because it is an entirely synthetic chemical, that requires significant lab-work to produce, there is some debate as to whether this ingredient actually qualifies as a supplement under US and FDA guidelines. Vinpocetine may increase blood flow to the brain, and so may help to treat fatigue and improve memory; despite claims about research being extensive, most research is outdated and uses biased research methods. Source
- Huperzia Serrata Extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (club moss): Huperzine-A is found in a plant called Huperzia serrata. Huperzine-A is thought to be a cognitive enhancer. Because of the relatively long half-life of this compound, its use should be cycled, with breaks in usage every few weeks. Source
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Have Any Side Effects?
This product contains a huge list of ingredients that almost all cause side effects, some of them serious. Apologies for the length of this list!
This product contains a significant dosage of caffeine (each capsule contains over one-third of the daily recommended limit). High doses of caffeine can cause headaches, jitteriness, insomnia, an increased heart rate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, and increased blood pressure. This product combines caffeine with a dose of synephrine, which can intensify the effects of caffeine and lead to heart palpitations, increased blood pressure and fainting. Synephrine has been accused of inducing heart attacks and strokes in otherwise healthy patients in the past.
Sulbutiamine has been reported by some former users as sometimes causing headaches, nausea, and tiredness or sleeplessness. Alpha-GPC has occasionally been reported to cause heartburn, headaches, sleeplessness, skin rashes, confusion, and dizziness. Vinpocetine can cause some side effects including stomach pain, nausea, sleep disturbances, headache, dizziness, nervousness, and flushing of the face. Evodiamine is under-researched but appears to slow down blood clotting, and so should not be taken in the two weeks before surgery, or whilst recovering from surgery.
The side effects of Rauwolscine are not fully known, although very closely-related substances are known to cause stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting. Cayenne can cause various symptoms which can include stomach irritation and upset, sweating, flushing, and a runny nose.
Huperzine A can cause some side effects such as nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, sweating, blurred vision, slurred speech, restlessness, loss of appetite, contraction and twitching of muscle fibres, cramping, increased saliva and urine, inability to control urination, high blood pressure, and slowed heart rate.
Because Higenamine has been untested in humans, potential side effects are largely unknown, and so it is considered potentially unsafe for use. One of the plants that it could be extracted from, Aconite, has been shown to cause serious heart-related side effects including arrhythmias and even death. It is unclear what compounds in this plant cause these side effects, and so it is possible that Higenamine does play a role in these side effects.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you, consult your doctor before purchase.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno?
Unfortunately, the only customer reviews we were able to find were on the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website. We do not normally consider these reviews legitimate, as manufacturers tend to delete all negative comments from their officially-controlled website. True to form, every comment posted to the official website is gushing in its praise, which means that many may have been faked outright.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
All purchases made on the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website is protected by a full 90-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to return all opened packages if dissatisfied for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
Where Can I Buy Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno?
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno is only available to buy on the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website, and on the website of a 3rd party retailer called Supplements Geeks.
How does Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Inferno.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.