Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout is a supplement that is aimed at those looking to gain muscle, protect their joints, ease symptoms of muscle soreness, and reduce post-workout recovery. Containing zero banned substances and several natural ingredients, they say it contains the perfect balance of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to protect joints from impact and exercise-related injury.
They say that as we age we tend to lose muscle and that can lead to joint problems, as impact wears harder on the body. Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout promises to not only keep lean muscle, but also minimize wear and tear on joints. We explore the ingredients and the claims to see if it delivers.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Pros
- BCAAs are thought to be effective at preserving muscle and possibly even promoting muscle growth
- There may be some merit in protection from future joint problems
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Cons
- Some of the doses are too low to be effective
- Little evidence to support ingredients halting or easing symptoms of joint conditions
- Flavours may be too sweet for some
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Overview
What You Need To Know About Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout
Boasting to be the most complete joint and muscle recovery drink on the market, they say this zero-calorie formula will get you back in the gym faster and prevent injuries and soreness.
Containing ingredients which are anti-inflammatory and protective, they say it will prevent and reduce swelling from heavy and high impact sports.
They also say it will improve exercise performance by helping to build lean muscle and increase endurance.
What Are The Side Effects Of Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout?
Although most ingredients are considered safe in the right doses, they can interact poorly with certain conditions and medications. Natural does not always mean safe. It may cause problems for those who are diabetic or have insulin sensitivity problems. Most likely it may cause gas and some stomach upset, particularly if not taken with food.
How Much Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Cost?
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout costs $49.99 for a container with around 30 servings. They sell it on their own website where you can make a one-time purchase, or it is stocked in wholesalers around the US.
They use ambassadors and affiliates to help promote their products, so reviews may not always be unbiased.
Our Verdict On Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout
As a post-workout recovery drink, it aims to replace lost electrolytes during exercise and for this, it may provide some support. BCAAs are also thought to be effective protein and muscle builders when used in the correct doses, so it may provide some support in building lean muscle mass. Most evidence has been for those on low protein diets or in the elderly.
Its effect on joint recovery and protection are a little less evidenced, although it does contain some solid ingredients. By taking it long term, you may find yourself more protected from major joint problems, especially if you undertake heavy or high impact exercise, but there is little to suggest it can alleviate existing symptoms.
Overall, we do not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Key Features
Atomic Strength Nutrition started in 2013 with an ethos that whether you are an athlete or a weekend workout warrior, they would provide supplements that support the body and reduce recovery time.
Aimed at those in their 30’s and beyond, they say that as people age they become more susceptible to muscle loss and injury, as the body takes longer to recover.
How to Take Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout
- Combine 1 scoop Fallout with 20 ounces of cold water. Take 1-2x a day as needed. For best results supplement during/after workout, and prior to sleep, encouraging optimal protein synthesis and recovery.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout is a product designed to protect lean muscle, as well as create elasticity in the joints to prevent damage and soreness post workout.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Concerns:
- Use affiliates and brand ambassadors to sell products
- Do not provide adequate cautions about potential side effects
- Dosed low in areas
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout is a powder that you mix with water to create a fruit flavoured drink and one container provides 30 servings.
What Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Claim To Do?
This muscle and joint supplement promises to be a complete solution to your post-workout recovery. They say… Preserving and building muscle? Check. Protecting and alleviating symptoms of joint pain? Check. Replacing lost electrolytes and vitamins? Check.
Atomic Strength believes that as people age, they tend to pick up more injuries and soreness post exercise, and they want to get people back in the gym and working out hard for maximum impact.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Work?
There are some compelling ingredients in this formula such as BCAAs, which are important amino acids for creating and utilizing protein, vital for muscle development. If you have a diet low in protein or are vegetarian/vegan, this may be the product to help you replace what your diet lacks. It may also help with endurance and energy recovery post workout.
We are less convinced about its claim to stop and alleviate joint problems, as the evidence is not there currently to support it. There is an argument to say that taking it long term may protect joints, but it is not likely to be more than you would gain from taking a good multi-vitamin.
What Are The Ingredients of Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout?
Branch Chain Amino Acids (9.7g)
- Leucine (3.6g): Often described as the main amino acid, as it is better studied and understood than the other two branch chain amino acids. It is thought to help the process of protein synthesis, which is thought to build muscle and promote a leaner body. This only seems to be proven in people with a low dietary protein intake or in the elderly who tend to lose muscle mass quickly. It is often taken in doses of up to 5000mg in either a fasted state or with meals that are low in protein. It can have a bitter taste to it and may also increase insulin sensitivity. Source
- Isoleucine (1.8g): More effective conduit for glucose uptake than Leucine which means it takes glucose and converts it to energy, giving you better endurance during physical exercise. It can also synthesis muscle protein, but much less effectively than Leucine. It may have a role to play in exercise enhancement, especially if you are following a ketogenic or low carbohydrate diet and need to replace your energy sources. A 3-4g dose is most efficacious, but going above this does not increase the benefits. It appears to be underdosed in this formulation. Source
- Valine (1.8g): Least important BCAA but that may be because it is least studied and tends to be looked at in combination with the other two BCAAs. Together the BCAAs stimulate muscle protein synthesis and help you recover faster from exertion.
- Glutamine (2.5g): Thought to be a muscle builder but has only been found to be effective in patients with muscle wasting diseases. It is a good general health supplement with some intestinal benefits and is one of the 20 essential amino acids, but it is only really deficient in vegetarians, vegans, and those who do not consume much dairy. A dose of around 5g is thought to be optimal for general health but given its lack of efficacy in building muscle, there is no known dose for this purpose. Source
Endurance Blend (2.1g)
- Beta-Alanine: Proven to help combat lactic acid during exercise and weightlifting, which can slow the muscles and create a heavy, sore feeling. It has been shown to help increase the number of reps and sets users can perform and may also help with high cardio activities like sprinting. A side effect may be tingling in the extremities, which is harmless but annoying. A standard daily dose may be between 2 and 5 grams. Source
- MCT Oil: Made from medium-chain triglycerides which are partially man-made fatty acids good for a range of health benefits. It is believed that they can help increase fat loss and prevent muscle loss, but evidence is sketchy in this area. Whilst it has shown promise in preventing muscle wastage in the elderly, there is nothing to suggest it would work with an otherwise healthy population. It has also not been shown to do much more than a vitamin and mineral supplement for fat loss, but then research is still very early. Side effects include diarrhea, vomiting, irritability, nausea, stomach discomfort, and intestinal gas. Source
Joint Support (1g)
- Glucosamine: Often taken to prevent the onset of osteoarthritis and to protect joints, and it is derived from shellfish. Whilst it cannot cure joint problems and arthritis, it is thought to slow down the wear and tear from high impact sports and general aging if taken regularly. It is thought to be safe to supplement in the region of 3000mg per day but can cause gas and bloating for some users. Shellfish can be an allergenic for some people and should be consumed with care. Other studies have tested whether glucosamine increases insulin resistance, but no conclusive evidence has been found. Source
- Chondroitin: A pseudo-vitamin thought to be effective when paired with glucosamine in protecting against swelling and soreness in the joints. There isn’t much evidence to support either claim though.
- MSM: A compound in green plants and animals but can also be man-made. It is believed to be effective in reducing swelling in the joints, and relieving symptoms and pain of osteoarthritis and other joint conditions. Some studies have found that taking it for 10 days prior to a big sporting event eased muscle soreness afterwards. It is also reported to help stiffness in those with painful joint conditions. It can cause nausea, diarrhea, bloating, fatigue, headache, insomnia, itching, and worsening of allergy symptoms. Source
Together these ingredients are thought to hydrate, prevent degradation, and relieve symptoms, as well as encourage new growth, but evidence is limited.
Vitamins & Minerals
It also contains vitamins C, E, and minerals Calcium, Selenium, Chloride, Sodium, and Potassium for general health, better immunity, and to replace lost electrolytes during workouts.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Have Any Side Effects?
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout have any side effects?
- Allergy symptoms
- Stomach discomfort
- Intestinal gas
- Tingling in the extremities
This supplement has not been approved by the FDA and it is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical conditions. If any reactions occur consult with a doctor.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout?
Users of Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout generally seem to like the product and use it as a post-workout recovery drink. They feel it replaces goodness lost during a workout, but not much is said about the effects on their muscle or joints. For many, it seems to be about protection from muscle soreness rather than cure. This makes it hard to know whether it is living up to its claims.
Several reviewers said they did not like the taste of the product. One reviewer said they ‘could not get through one single serving’, and another said that Candy Apple caused them to leave a poor review and Atomic Strength replaced the product immediately with a flavor they did enjoy.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Atomic Strength says they stand behind their products and offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not happy with your product. You have 90 days to return it for a refund, but you will have to pay for postage.
Where Can I Buy Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout?
You can purchase Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout online from the merchant’s website as a one-off purchase. It is selling for $49.99 currently. You may also find it in a number of gyms and retailers who sell the product wholesale with an RRP of $54.99.
They also use ambassadors and affiliate links to sell products, so be aware that anyone who is promoting this product will be making a commission from it.
How does Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Fallout.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.