Bodybuilders looking to push harder, faster, and more effectively in their workouts have a number of supplements available on the market to support them in their quest. One option is to artificially boost the body’s supply of testosterone, which can promote muscle growth and faster muscle recovery.
Below we take an in-depth look into Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster, to see whether this testosterone-booster offers the right combinations of ingredients for the right price.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Pros
- Seems to be well-formulated, and likely works well to boost testosterone
- Backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Cons
- Could cause a number of side effects
- Relatively costly for what it is and requires taking many capsules per day
- No ingredient quantities listed and few customer reviews available online
Consider using the consumer #1 rated testosterone booster – CLICK HERE
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Overview
What You Need To Know About Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster is a supplement that claims to boost testosterone and suppress oestrogen. Designed to be taken daily or as a pre-workout, this product requires that customers consume up to 6 capsules in one go in order to experience its benefits.
What Are The Side Effects Of Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster?
Like other testosterone boosters, this product could potentially cause a number of side effects (feel free to check the Side Effects tab for the full uncensored list). Potential side effects of products like these include mood swings, aggression, and a lowered sperm count. Specific ingredients found in the mix could also cause stomach aches, sweating, skin rashes, organ damage, insomnia, and more.
How Much Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Cost?
On the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website, a 180-capsule pack (containing a month’s supply) costs $49.99 plus an average of $4.99 in shipping. On Amazon, the same pack can be purchased for $47.49.
Our Verdict On Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster
On the face of it, this product seems to be promising. It uses recognised ingredients (such as d-aspartic acid and DIM), with most additions seemingly chosen for their ability to synergistically to boost testosterone and suppress oestrogen.
However, problems come flying out of the gate. The manufacturers fail to disclose ingredient quantities (which makes it hard to estimate the product’s effectiveness), and the tiny numbers of customer reviews on Amazon remain decidedly mixed as to whether the product works. Like many other similar products on the market, this formula is also fairly expensive, comes with a number of side effects, and requires customers to take multiple capsules per day.
It must be said that the manufacturer makes purchases less risky by offering a comprehensive money-back guarantee, and it is our personal opinion that the product works based on the ingredients list. However, there are less problematic (and cheaper) options out there.
We do not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster to our readers.
The most popular testosterone booster in 2019
is Iron Brothers.
A good price, 100% money-back guarantee, and a great list of ingredients have made Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster the top choice for anyone looking to gain muscle.
Discover the reason why there are thousands of positive reviews from customers who have increased their testosterone levels, and why it's our editor's top pick.
Read the Muscle Watchdog Iron Brothers review here.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Key Features
Atomic_One Test Booster is a supplement that claims to raise the levels of testosterone in the body, helping customers to more easily build muscle and recover from exercise. It also contains a number of ingredients that aim to suppress oestrogen, which helps to reduce some of the harmful effects associated with testosterone-boosters in general.
This product is produced and sold by Atomic Strength Nutrition, a supplement manufacturer that mainly specialises in bodybuilding and workout aids. Atomic Strength Nutrition is set up in much the same way as most of their competitors, offering the usual line-up of BCAAs, pre-workouts, and protein supplements (with many arranged into helpful premade “stacks” for convenience). The company also relies on the services of athletic “affiliates” to promote the products online. Atomic Strength Nutrition can be contacted via the details supplied at the bottom of their official website.
How to Take Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster
The directions for use are as follows:
- Take 3 capsules of Atomic_One in the morning and three in the evening.
- Alternative use: As a pre-workout take all 6 capsules approximately 30 minutes prior to workout.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Concerns:
- No ingredient quantities listed
- Carries with it a long list of potential side effects
- Virtually no customer reviews available to check online
What Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Claim To Do?
This product is intended to work as a straightforward testosterone-booster. Customers are instructed to take each dose as either a daily supplement or as a larger dose to be taken directly before a workout.
The manufacturers promise that the raised testosterone levels resulting from using this product will also lead to greater muscular growth, faster exercise recover, and increased libido. Other ingredients found in this product are also said to boost energy and deliver a more restful sleep.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Work?
Atomic_One Test Booster contains a useful quantity of D-Aspartic Acid, which is known to raise testosterone in the short term. It also contains a number of ingredients which can suppress or reduce the influence of oestrogen (such as DIM and indole-3 carbinol). There are also a few general libido boosters such as tribulus terrestris which could improve the situation in the bedroom, and a high quantity of zinc (which can boost the testosterone of those who are zinc-deficient). The rest of the ingredients are largely filler.
Overall, this product should raise testosterone broadly as advertised, which should then improve muscular performance, growth, and recovery.
What Are The Ingredients of Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster?
The ingredients found in Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster are listed below. As usual with Atomic Strength Nutrition products, the manufacturer has failed to provide ingredient quantities, which can make it hard to estimate how effective the formula is overall. The quantities that are listed are correct for a 3-capsule serving.
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1000IU (250% DV): Vitamin D helps to regulate the way that the body uses key minerals, helping to keep bones and teeth healthy. Source
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 2mg (100% DV): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could create problems. It may also have a small effect on mood. Supplementation is not always thought to be necessary, as vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread, and vegetables. Source
- Folic Acid 400mcg (100% DV): Also known as Vitamin B9, folic acid is a vital component in the process of making DNA and speeding cell growth. Source
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6mcg (100% DV): Vitamin B12 helps to convert the food you eat into glucose, giving energy. However, studies have shown that supplementing Vitamin B12 is unlikely to raise the energy levels of those who are not already Vitamin B12-deficient. Source
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 20mg (5% DV): Magnesium is one of the electrolytes that our body needs to function properly, although it is often expelled from the body through urine and sweating. Magnesium is used for over 600 functions in the body, and so it is certainly important to get enough, ideally through diet. Some studies suggest that magnesium supplementation could enhance exercise performance and mental performance. Source
- Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30mg (200% DV): As zinc is a major component of testosterone, it can sometimes be useful to take it as a supplement to boost testosterone levels. However, it can only realistically raise testosterone levels when the consumer has a zinc deficiency. Source
- D-Aspartic Acid 1.5g: This amino acid that has been proven to raise testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) levels in men who have low testosterone levels. LH is used by the body to produce more testosterone. This form of DAA appears to have a low bioavailability and could cause a stomach ache. Source
- Tribulus Terrestris (std. min. 45% Saponins) (fruit): This libido enhancer and erectile dysfunction cure has been repeatedly found to have no impact on fat loss/gain or athletic performance. Source
- White Button Mushroom Powder (whole mushroom): The common mushroom has been linked with reducing testosterone and oestrogen levels, as well as potentially having anti-carcinogenic properties. Source
- Mucuna Pruriens (std. min. 98% L-Dopa) (seeds): Mucuna Pruriens contains L-Dopa, a precursor to dopamine (which is the pleasure hormone that’s released in the brain). Most L-Dopa is broken down by the body before it ever reaches the brain. Source
- Diindolylmethane (DIM): Commonly found in broccoli, this ingredient appears to be promising for having anti-cancer effects. It has potent effects upon oestrogen metabolism, preventing the conversion of testosterone into oestrogen, and converting potent oestrogen into less potent forms. However, high doses can increase oestrogen synthesis. Source
- Prolensis (Bulbine Natalensis): This herb is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and libido booster. Studies on rats suggest that it may boost testosterone as well, although the plant also noticeably damaged the rats’ organs as well (in the same manner that you would expect from steroids). Source
- Horny Goat Weed Extract (std. min. 40% Icariin): One study in rats showed that Horny Goat Weed increases testosterone levels, but this has not been tested at all in humans. Horny Goat weed is most often used as an aphrodisiac and erectile dysfunction cure. Source
- Indole 3-Carbinol: Numerous studies have suggested that Indole-3-carbinol can help to prevent the development of oestrogen-enhanced cancers including breast, endometrial, and cervical cancers. It also appears to counteract the effects of oestrogen on the growth of oestrogen-enhanced tumours. Source
- AgmaPure (Agmatine Sulfate): Agmatine Sulfate is thought by some to act as a useful form of pain relief, although most sports supplement manufacturers promote it as a way to improve performance and aid exercise recovery. Source
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Have Any Side Effects?
Testosterone-boosters, in general, carry a high risk of side effects and this product is no exception. In general, raised testosterone levels can result in changes in temperament, aggression, and sex drives, and sustained high levels could cause a drop in sperm count. Some of the individual ingredients also come with risks.
D-Aspartic acid has been associated with stomach aches and sweating. Agmatine Sulfate could cause gastrointestinal disturbances, including diarrhoea, nausea, and vomiting. Indole-3-carbinol can cause skin rashes and small increases in liver enzymes. Anyone who has liver-related health issues should consult their doctor before taking any supplement containing Indole-3-carbinol, as very high doses can cause balance problems, tremors, and nausea.
Mucuna Pruriens can sometimes cause nausea, bloating, vomiting, and insomnia, and on rare occasions has caused more serious headaches, a pounding heartbeat, and symptoms of psychosis. Tribulus Terrestris can sometimes cause mild insomnia, and there are some concerns that it may be linked to prostate problems in men.
Prolensis is a relatively untested testosterone-booster, but what researchers have seen so far is extremely concerning. This ingredient is thought to cause liver and kidney damage, and appears to work in much the same way as illegal steroids. Cycling on and off is a must.
Most people do not commonly experience side effects with Vitamin D, unless too much is taken. However, as this product contains 250% of the recommended daily allowance, side effects are more possible than normal. Some side effects of taking too much vitamin D include weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, and others. Although zinc supplements are normally safe, the high dosage used in this product may cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you, consult your doctor before purchase.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster?
We were able to find a handful of reviews discussing Atomic_One Test Booster on Amazon, although the review-checking service at FakeSpot still estimates that around half of these are fake. When accounting for fake reviews, we are left with just 4 remaining. Opinion appears to be broadly split as to whether this product is useful.
Great product helps me get a good work out.
I have been taking this product for weeks now and have had no change in anything.
Does Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
All purchases made on the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website are protected by a full 90-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to return all opened packages if dissatisfied for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
Where Can I Buy Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster?
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster is available to purchase on the official Atomic Strength Nutrition website and Amazon.
Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Muscle Watchdog does not recommend Atomic Strength Nutrition Atomic_One Test Booster.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.