Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Review
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi claims to have a unique formula that uses a blend of herbs and natural ingredients to improve your sexual performance and treat fertility issues. The problem is that you cannot find sufficient scientific data to support all the claims associated with ingredients found in Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi.
There is horny goat weed in Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi, which is supposed to help improve erection. It is considered an aphrodisiac in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and is supposed to increase testosterone to some extent. However, the problem is that only animal studies have shown some promise.
- Testosterone boosting effects in rats have been noted at a dosage of 200mg/kg of a 40% extract (80mg/kg Icariin).
It means that you will have to take very high doses of horny goat weed to see any effects. Some studies show that you may have to take up to 5g thrice a day to notice any change in your sexual performance. Some supplement manufacturers say that horny goat weed works because it contains flavonoids that have estrogen-inhibiting properties. However, scientific studies have not noticed any significant influence of horny goat weed on serum estrogen levels.
Siberian ginseng is also there in the blend, which actually works as an adaptogen. It means that it does not improve your sexual health directly, but instead helps relax your nerves and reduce stress to make it easier for you to perform under the sheets. However, studies show that Siberian ginseng may reduce fatigue only if you are suffering from mild chronic fatigue. The real concern is that the effects of Siberian ginseng begin to go away in a month or so. In fact, studies show that Siberia ginseng is not more effective than placebo after a couple of months of use. Moreover, you may see initial effects only if you take more than 300mg of Siberian ginseng a day – you sometimes need to take up to 1,200mg/day. We really do not think that you are going to get this much of it from Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi.
Catuba bark extract is another ingredient, which is a popular ingredient in Brazilian natural herbal medicine. It is supposed to stimulate your central nervous system to improve focus and concentration. It also has aphrodisiac properties that make it effective against poor memory, nervousness, and sexual weakness. Supplement manufacturers say that catuba bark can help increase libido, treat erectile dysfunction, and help you reach orgasms and climaxes more easily. Unfortunately, there is no scientific evidence suggesting that it helps increase blood flow to the penis and treats erectile dysfunction. Some people may notice moderate effect, but that is not going to be very significant though.
- In a 2001 study performed by Antunes et. al of the UNICAMP Facility of Medical Sciences in Campinas, Brazil, Catuaba bark extract given to rabbits caused relaxation in the tissues of blood vessels of the corpus cavernous, the tissue in and around your penis that swells with blood when you get an erection.
However, it is not always possible to replicate the same results of animal studies in humans. Some experts say that catuba extract may be beneficial, because it helps improve sensitivity to dopamine, which is the most important pleasure-related hormone. Again, there are only animal studies to show these effects:
How to Take Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi
Here is what the official site says about taking Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi:
- Essential approach: Take one (1) capsule twice daily.
For sexually active men and women who want to increase their sexual performance, increase their sex drive as well as improve sexual pleasure stamina and energy levels.
- Accelerated approach: Take two (2) capsules twice daily.
For sexually active men and women who want to increase their sexual performance in a shorter period of time and for men with mild symptoms of sexual performance problems.
- Optimal approach: Take two (2) capsules three times daily.
For sexually active men and women who want to increase their sexual performance in the shortest possible time or for men with moderate to severe symptoms relating to sexual dysfunction.
Maca root is another addition to Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi. Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi uses this ingredient because it is supposed to improve endurance, increase energy, and even boost sexual virility. The problem is that you can find a few randomized control studies to notice its benefits. Some of those studies have found that maca root may only help improve sperm quality and reduce enlarged prostate, but it is not going to work a lot to improve erections directly.
Some animal studies have found maca effective, but you cannot find any major study on humans to support the use of maca root.
- A review of maca in the journal Current Sexual Health Reports concluded: there is no strong medical evidence to support its use for female sexual dysfunction. Claims that maca is a highly effective aphrodisiac may be exaggerated. Some claims are over the top – compared to a placebo, maca only slightly enhanced sexual desire. The strongest evidence is that it may increase sperm count and improve fertility in certain men.
Some human studies have also noticed improvement in erectile function but the effects are not that significant. For instance:
- A double-blind clinical trial was carried on 50 Caucasian men affected by mild erectile dysfunction, randomised to treatment with maca dry extract, 2400 mg, or placebo. After 12 weeks patients experienced a more significant increase in sexual satisfaction. Our data support a small but significant effect of maca supplementation on subjective perception of general and sexual well-being in adult patients with mild erectile dysfunction.
It is worth mentioning that those studies that have noticed positive results have used very high doses of maca root. Some have used more than 3g of maca root a day. However, there is no information about how much of it is available in Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi, so we cannot say for sure if it is going to have any benefit.
Then, Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi contains zinc, which is an important mineral. It helps regulate enzymes in the body and serves as an antioxidant as well. Many supplement manufacturers include it in blends to take advantage of its testosterone-boosting properties. Some studies show that zinc works as an aromatase inhibitor, which means that it prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. However, that is not going to increase testosterone levels significantly. It means that do not expect an improvement in your sex life just because zinc claims to improve testosterone.
It is important to mention though that zinc may help reduce depression symptoms, which in turn may make it better for you to achieve an erection.
- The reduction in depression is notable only for treatment resistant depression alongside a pharmaceutical antidepressant; there does not appear to be a benefit to persons who respond to antidepressants and the inherent anti-depressant effects without a pharmaceutical add-on are modest at best.
Another important thing to bear in mind is that zinc is supposed to offer any benefits only when you are already deficient in this mineral.
- Both chronic/excessive exercise as well as a zinc deficiency are associated with abnormally low testosterone concentrations, and in these states supplementation of zinc increases testosterone. There is no inherent increase in testosterone with zinc if either of those two conditions are not met.
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Concerns:
- Under-dosed ingredients
- Lack of scientific evidence
- Possible side effects
- No money-back guarantee
- Very expensive
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi also contains Avena sativa, which is supposed to reduce exhaustion and improve sleep quality. In other words, it may affect your sexual performance by help you relax better. Some supplement manufacturers also claim that avena sativa has testosterone-boosting abilities, but there is no scientific evidence to support this claim.
Avena sativa has sedative properties, which may help reduce stress and depression symptoms. However, you may want to use avena sativa as a cognitive enhancer, as some studies are there to support this effect. For instance:
- A clinical trial involving adults ages 40 to 65 showed that oatstraw offers acute cognitive benefits. Participants were given either 800 mg or 1600 mg of oatstraw and their cognitive performance was measured pre-dose and at 1, 2.5, 4, and 6 hours post-dose. The group that took the 800mg dose experienced the most benefit in a variety of cognitively demanding tasks.
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi also contains ginkgo biloba, which is supposed to help people suffering from dementia and cognitive decline. However, you cannot find any study confirming the use of ginkgo biloba to improve sexual performance. Some animal studies show that it may dilate blood vessels and help people dealing with erectile dysfunction. However, other studies show that ginkgo biloba is not going to offer any help in case of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction. Other studies have found ginkgo may be more effective for females. For instance:
- A pilot study using an average dose of 209mg ginkgo biloba (variable dosing strategies) has found a reduction in SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction, with the end result being an improvement in libido. The effect appeared to occur in females to a larger degree than males over the course of 4 weeks.
The fact of the matter is that instead of trying a supplement like Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi that relies on certain herbs, you may want to pay attention to your lifestyle to enjoy better sex life. Sometimes, you just need to eat right and exercise regularly to perform better under the sheets. Most herbs can only support your health but cannot reverse any damage or prevent problems if your lifestyle is not right. Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi is not a great choice, especially when it costs you a lot. You will be paying $36.00 to get a bottle, and it may last you a month or even less depending on your dosage. So, do not waste your money on Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi!
What Does Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Claim To Do?
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi uses herbal extracts to provide you with a number of benefits. Here is what it claims to do:
- Improves your sex life
- Increases libido
- Helps achieve and maintain erection
- Improves blood flow to the genitals
- Works effectively for both men and women
Does Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Work?
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi claims to work better than Viagra because it uses natural herbs and is free of any side effects. While you may certainly be interested in trying it, you should resist the temptation because there is no scientific evidence that it works.
It certainly contains some popular herbs, like ginkgo biloba, avena sativa, and maca root, but there is little scientific evidence to support all those claims associated with these herbs. It includes zinc as well, but you are only going to benefit if you already have a zinc deficiency.
There is no information about how much of each ingredient is included in the blend, which is another factor discouraging people from trying it. Overall, you should stay away from it and pay attention to your diet and exercise to get better results.
What Are The Ingredients of Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi?
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi uses a combination of herbal extracts. Here are some of the most important ingredients found in it:
- Maca root: It is supposed to improve erection by increasing blood circulation, but it may also be associated with several side effects.
- Horny Goat Weed: It works as an aphrodisiac, but it may lead to problems like aggressiveness and irritability.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It is supposed to stimulate your central nervous system and reduce symptoms of mental fatigue. It may or may not help with better erection though.
- Zinc: It is an essential mineral, but it may help with sexual performance only when you are not getting enough zinc from your diet.
Does Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Have Any Side Effects?
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi contains natural ingredients but it can still cause several side effects. It contains horny goat weed that may not be safe for everyone to take. Some studies show that supplementing with horny goat weed is associated with problems like irritability, aggressiveness, and racing heartbeat.
Supplementing with maca may also cause certain side effects including female hormone imbalance, depression, erectile dysfunction, tuberculosis, osteoporosis, and even stomach cancer. It is better to talk to your doctor before you take a supplement that contains maca root.
There is also ginkgo biloba in the blend that may be associated with side effects such as blurred vision, blood in urine, constipation, dizziness, diarrhea, fertility reduction, edema, dry mouth, and cardiac arrest. Be sure to avoid Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi?
Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi looks impressive on paper but it fails to perform in the real world. Here are some examples:
I have been using this supplement for about a month now but I have not noticed any change in my erection. It is quite ineffective.
Do not call it a substitute to Viagra – it may not have serious side effects but it is quite useless. I am not going to buy again.
Does Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
No, it does not come with a money-back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy Ageless Herbal Sexual Health Vuka Nkuzi?
You can buy it directly from the official website.